Seven Felony Convictions and Deported Five Times.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll be kind. Give him a pilot's bail out rig. Its got a small 16-20' parachute in it. 24-28' was the standard size of conventional sport parachutes back in the day and those thumped you in good requiring a Parachute Landing Fall and/or boots with ankle protection to save your ankles. "A bail out rig will save your life." Notice they didnt say anything about walking away from it. They are small so they dont get in the pilot's way and can be packed into a small area. But you tend to have to be carried away.

Interesting.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Apparently laws , jails and deportations don't work , your way seems cheaper and more effective .

It has the effect of a permanent solution to the reoccurring problem.

And for the record, I don't agree with Alpo on this.

38,000 feet minimum altitude.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    I think we all understand what WE want to do. Just think how the family of this girl must feel. This should have been a simple conviction over a senseless crime. There are so many reasons why this guy shouldn't have even been near this woman. And those who will never feel the loss the family has are the ones who want to cry about "civil rights" and "sanctuary" to immigrants who by most accounts do not commit crimes. However this was a completely avoidable death. there was a simple solution. the state of calif keeps sticking its hand out where it doesn't belong trying to give it away with one hand and silence with the other and this time it got bit. the only problem is the only one who feels the bite is this girl and her family.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think the underlying anger is this douche bag should not even be here. They come and go as they please. If the deportations would stick she would be alive.....Yes, launch his ass "Over" the Rio Grande. Maybe it will stick this time and he will only hurt people in his own country.

This I agree with. We have become a welfare state and with that have a vested interest in controlling who comes and goes through our borders.

Doug

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I get that everyone is all riled up here, but it sounds like the prosecutors screwed the pooch on this. Sure, the guy shouldn't have even been walking around, but the fact that they bowed to political pressure and overcharged ended up with this acquittal (and by the way, the guy isn't out free, he's serving time for illegal possession of a firearm with a felony conviction).

From this article: Kate Steinle verdict reignites illegal immigration firestorm
    San Jose defense attorney Dennis Alan Lempert said the prosecution should have pursued a charge of negligent discharge of a weapon rather than murder in the first- or second-degree and involuntary manslaughter.
    “The notion that it was an intentional shot to kill somebody belies credulity,” said Lempert, a former reserve officer with the Los Gatos police, noting that the bullet ricocheted off the pavement, ultimately traveling 200 feet — the equivalent of more than 10 lanes of traffic. “But the pressure on the prosecution was enormous.”

So, if that's correct, this certainly wasn't an intentional shooting... though I would argue this seems like it should be a clear case of Involuntary Manslaughter (but I'm not lawyer), since the "misfire" happened while he was illegal in possession of a gun. But maybe simple illegal possession isn't considered enough of a predicate crime to shift this to Involuntary Manslaughter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And dealing dope and being a general over and under douchebag?

Yeah.

And they don't have to cross a border. I'd be glad to fill the plane with our local douchebags as well.

I can at least appreciate the consistency, and blind application, if not the penalty.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And dealing dope and being a general over and under douchebag?

Yeah.

And they don't have to cross a border. I'd be glad to fill the plane with our local douchebags as well.

Should people get shot after their 5th speeding ticket as well?

Because if not they will just keep speeding since they clearly never learn from their mistakes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get that everyone is all riled up here, but it sounds like the prosecutors screwed the pooch on this. Sure, the guy shouldn't have even been walking around, but the fact that they bowed to political pressure and overcharged ended up with this acquittal (and by the way, the guy isn't out free, he's serving time for illegal possession of a firearm with a felony conviction).

From this article: Kate Steinle verdict reignites illegal immigration firestorm
    San Jose defense attorney Dennis Alan Lempert said the prosecution should have pursued a charge of negligent discharge of a weapon rather than murder in the first- or second-degree and involuntary manslaughter.
    “The notion that it was an intentional shot to kill somebody belies credulity,” said Lempert, a former reserve officer with the Los Gatos police, noting that the bullet ricocheted off the pavement, ultimately traveling 200 feet — the equivalent of more than 10 lanes of traffic. “But the pressure on the prosecution was enormous.”

So, if that's correct, this certainly wasn't an intentional shooting... though I would argue this seems like it should be a clear case of Involuntary Manslaughter (but I'm not lawyer), since the "misfire" happened while he was illegal in possession of a gun. But maybe simple illegal possession isn't considered enough of a predicate crime to shift this to Involuntary Manslaughter.

Can we consider the fact he was not supposed to even be here. Ever. That should bear some weight in all of this.

You are correct. But "Riled" up does not cover it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh you French! You have such savoir faire. It is only in your colonies where you executed people.

We also used to burn witches and heretics during the Middle Ages.
    Surprisingly enough in today's world it's no longer cool to burn people alive based on their religious beliefs.
    Just like it's not cool to advocate killing someone who was found not guilty by a jury.

Top Bottom