Seven Felony Convictions and Deported Five Times.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    JDg5gLf.gif

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I will probably be standing alone on my island in my bunker on this one, but knowing the LIMITED amount I know I would have voted not guilty as well.

Man is stupid. Man fires gun. Bullet ricochets. It RICOCHETS for heavens sake! Manslaughter? Maybe. Negligent homicide? Maybe. I'd have to read the California statutes.

But murder? No way. He did not intend to kill her with a bank shot.

Sorry, but as tragic as her death was, it wasn't intentional.

Caveat: Again, based upon what I am reading in the media and not what the jury saw.

Regards,

Doug

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    another vote for a trebuchet because those things are damned cool. (even though people typically confuse them for catapults)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will probably be standing alone on my island in my bunker on this one, but knowing the LIMITED amount I know I would have voted not guilty as well.

Man is stupid. Man fires gun. Bullet ricochets. It RICOCHETS for heavens sake! Manslaughter? Maybe. Negligent homicide? Maybe. I'd have to read the California statutes.

Caveat: Again, based upon what I am reading in the media and not what the jury saw.

Regards,

Doug

I think the underlying anger is this douche bag should not even be here. They come and go as they please. If the deportations would stick she would be alive.....Yes, launch his ass "Over" the Rio Grande. Maybe it will stick this time and he will only hurt people in his own country.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart

Regards,

Doug

Indeed. Not guilty based on the evidence is what the jury found. He shouldn't have been in that position, and the family will probably get a pretty penny from San Fran in the civil lawsuit.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Indeed. Not guilty based on the evidence is what the jury found. He shouldn't have been in that position, and the family will probably get a pretty penny from San Fran in the civil lawsuit.

For what? It seems as if you think since San Francisco is a sanctuary city, then victims of illegals in SF can find liability with city. While, I think the logic is sound, given the sheer amount of undocumented people, it would be prohibitively expensive for that ever to be reasonably considered.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    For what? It seems as if you think since San Francisco is a sanctuary city, then victims of illegals in SF can find liability with city. While, I think the logic is sound, given the sheer amount of undocumented people, it would be prohibitively expensive for that ever to be reasonably considered.

All you have to do is convince 12 people that the city acted recklessly in regards to this case, which is clear. It may make them reconsider their policy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All you have to do is convince 12 people that the city acted recklessly in regards to this case, which is clear. It may make them reconsider their policy.

It's not clear to me. I imagine others, even here, think it isn't so clear. The feds seem more culpable that the city. They kept play catch and release with this guy, and one of their guys lost the firearm that killed the woman.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Take him to 36,000 feet over Juarez and drop him out the door without a chute.

I'll be kind. Give him a pilot's bail out rig. Its got a small 16-20' parachute in it. 24-28' was the standard size of conventional sport parachutes back in the day and those thumped you in good requiring a Parachute Landing Fall and/or boots with ankle protection to save your ankles. "A bail out rig will save your life." Notice they didnt say anything about walking away from it. They are small so they dont get in the pilot's way and can be packed into a small area. But you tend to have to be carried away.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    It's not clear to me. I imagine others, even here, think it isn't so clear. The feds seem more culpable that the city. They kept play catch and release with this guy, and one of their guys lost the firearm that killed the woman.

Never Mind. Apparently they already tried and it got thrown out.

CNN said:
    Steinle's family filed a lawsuit in 2016 alleging that San Francisco and its former sheriff were partly to blame for Steinle's death, because officials never notified Immigration and Customs Enforcement when Garcia Zarate was released from a local jail in April 2015. City officials have said they're not liable for a former inmate's actions. A federal judge dismissed the family's claims against San Francisco and former Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi earlier this year.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html

Top Bottom