Seven Felony Convictions and Deported Five Times.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Based on what little I know of it yes. Loozed like e,cess I've force, BUT I'm only familiar with the lowlights of the case.

Bro, you gotta rewatch the tape of that beating. It may have began with reasonable use of force, but it ended in excessive. There's a point where legal use of force reaches a point that it becomes illegal.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sound advice but as our resident French guy stated killing him is not right either. Well, maybe to him but in light of that my catapult suggestion gives him a chance to live. Slim to none but a chance at best.
    I would prefer a trbuchet but no body can spell trebuchet.

The only slim chance would be if he landed on the parking lot of a hotel during a large delivery of mattresses.

best-western-patriots.jpg

And you keep spelling trebuchet right!!! :faint:

You could probably build your own in your backyard if you like trebuchets.
    I visited a few places where you can see trebuchets in action, it's pretty awesome.
    I think they do only dry fire and don't actually send huge rocks into the next town.

4611_Baux_cr_dit_photo_Culturespaces_www_tophoto_fr_com_Armedieval_358.jpg

My favorite kind of trebuchet is one called "couillard".
    It has two counterweights on the side instead one very large one like you would find in a traditional trebuchet.
    Its name comes from its shape as "couilles" is a slang term for "testicules". :):

67511039.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Years ago there was a yearly "catapult" contest held in Indy. While there were some catapults and onagers there, the trebuchete was the long distance heavy rock thrower. Some people had a lot of coin in those rigs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Years ago there was a yearly "catapult" contest held in Indy. While there were some catapults and onagers there, the trebuchete was the long distance heavy rock thrower. Some people had a lot of coin in those rigs.

In that case, they are welcome to fire them my direction. I could use some coin! :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Those machines had some problems, one year when I was there a trebuchete tossed a rock the size of a basketball back into the parking lot.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Speaking of White Nationalists, my ancestors came from the foggy part of the world and I love this great Country of ours. When do I get my card? Is there window bling? Do I get discounts from businesses that support White Nationalists? Is there a secret sign?

Top Bottom