• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Guess the BS about what a great person he was will be on tv for weeks, and what all he did for the poor while living in his mansion and sailing on his yachts.
    No loss, goodbye, go face Mary Jo.

mallcop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2009
    Kenidy was a big suporter of natinial secirity gaurd act. making us on the front lin on the war on tearer. you re in good hans like the car insrince advitizmant. he wernt al that bad on sum thigs now if wes can git some work

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Bout time that drunken murder, that enemy of just about every American ideal, is gone.

No crocodile tears from me, no fake rememberances of his "years of public service." That treasonous filth has peed on the Constitution for half a century.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Tell him to say "Hi" to Mary Jo. RIP

Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment.

Here was a guy who was born to wealth and privilege.

Cheated on his bar exam.

Left his date to die after his drunk driving wreck.

Lived a life of excess and drunkenness.

Serial cheater and wife abuser.

And on and on.

Yet now we will hear for days about what a "great" guy he was?

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Watch the national media fawn all over themselves making this very flawed human being into a martyr. Then, congress will rush to name all kinds of buildings, bridges, highways and airports after him. He was a spoiled rich kid who never had a real job in his life. He was a womanizer and a drunk. He was the archtypical faux-Catholic, going through the motions of religiosity while doing everything he could to undermine he church's bedrock social teachings. He has a new perspective now.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    what was in Ted's favorite drink? ......scotch and murky water, they called it a CHAPPAQUIDDIC. Try explaining Mary Jo and more than likely YOUR unborn child!
    That whole business was the first time I realized the rich, despite talk of equality and fairness, got away with waaaay more than the average Joe, even Homicide.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I want everyone to take a deep, deep breath. Smell how sweet the air smells now. That's because old Ted isn't stinking it up anymore. As my signature says, The Kennedy's cars and golf clubs have killed more people then my guns!

Top Bottom