:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Later uncle ted. Enjoy your one way trip to hell

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Ted, this one's for you! :D Faily fitting of him though when you really read the lyrics!

Living easy, living free
    Season ticket on a one-way ride
    Asking nothing, leave me be
    Taking everything in my stride
    Dont need reason, dont need rhyme
    Aint nothing I would rather do
    Going down, party time
    My friends are gonna be there too

Im on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
    Nobodys gonna slow me down
    Like a wheel, gonna spin it
    Nobodys gonna mess me round
    Hey satan, payed my dues
    Playing in a rocking band
    Hey momma, look at me
    Im on my way to the promised land

(dont stop me)

And Im going down, all the way down

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Showing just what shameless, POS, far-left zealots they are, Chris Dodd and Nancy Pelosi have wasted no time in saying that the best way to honor Teddy "I'm Not Wearing Any Pants" Kennedy's life is to immediately pass the health care bill.

:ar15:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Everything went to the dogs when congresscritters started getting paid.

That would be a long time. They've always been paid.

Article. I.

Section. 6. The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    To continue our tribute to Ted Kennedy I just want to say I will always remember him with this simple statement:

"Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun."

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    This is also a good time to get people to really look at the legislative branch. Sure, the President got more powerful over the Bush years, but what people need to pay attention to is the Legislative branch. THEY are the ones who write laws, not the president (save for certain cases such as martial law and similar). Legislators use Presidents as scape goats. You know states have tried to set term limits on their representatives only to be overturned? Like a bill like that could ever pass on a federal level. Each and every one has been vested by numerous corporate entities. Billions of dollars in some cases, to give that company an ally in the Legislative body. They can stay there year after year, accruing power. They do make laws to help their people, but that are also obligated to help their "friends" if they want to keep their campaign contributions going.

Just something to think about.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    DISCLAIMER read page 1 and then stopped. Figured I be part of history and put my words down on the subject.

Another small victory for us! Lady Luck must be loving us as the enemy has lost another of it's generals. I'll take the win however Lady Luck gives it to us. :rockwoot:

Now Lady Luck could I ask for a few other names...:D

Call it COLD and INSENSITIVE I really don't care. I'm not PC and we are at war.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For those young ones like me someone here in INGO gave me this link on who is Mary Jo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident#Events_of_the_night_of_July_18.2C_1969

All I can say is WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! This was way before my time (was nt even born yet) and I never learned/heard this in school. Heck this is the first I ever heard of it.

Reading about it just made me feel sick!!! I do hope that HIS MAKER is passing JUDGEMENT on him right now and that JUSTICE is indeed served to him.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    kennedy probably paid lots of money to prevent you from hearing about it in school. (my very own opinion)

Now perhaps you can understand why some of the old farts like me feel the way we do...... If you or I drove off that bridge, we'd still be in jail.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    For those young ones like me someone here in INGO gave me this link on who is Mary Jo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident#Events_of_the_night_of_July_18.2C_1969

All I can say is WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! This was way before my time (was nt even born yet) and I never learned/heard this in school. Heck this is the first I ever heard of it.

Reading about it just made me feel sick!!! I do hope that HIS MAKER is passing JUDGEMENT on him right now and that JUSTICE is indeed served to him.

I have learned thru my 31 yr. old daughter that History is not taught in most schools. Political correctness is the standard now. History be damned.
    Ask anyone under the age of 30 what they know about World War II, Korea, Viet Nam, Somalia, Grenada... or who Khrushchev, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, or Eisenhower was..... or if they can name their own senator, mayor, or Sec. of Defense.
    Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.:dunno:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Maybe she can beetch slap him repeatedly while she recounts the horrific two hours (plus) that she remained alive and TRAPPED in his upside down car.

She'll never see him. He headed the other direction than she did. Heck, the Devil had a seat at the card game waiting for him. They're probably drinking buddies from a long time back.

Top Bottom