• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Lucky he had a gun. I was approached the other day by a moocher while getting gas. He had a small gas can and said he was stranded. I firmly told him no, but thought this could go south real quick. You just can't let your guard down out there.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, I have an in-law that lives not too far from there. Punk got what he deserved.

Needless to say, the in-law is trying to sell her house and get out of Dayton.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    couldn't be much more clear cut self defense to me. He escalated the situation only when needed he tried to fight fair and didn't pull till it was two on one.

The only thing maybe different is stop pumping gas and leave, most pumps are pre-pay now, so get receipt and get gone.
    +1 for being ready though.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    One of my buddies was attacked like that by a panhandler at a gas station near Indy (Plainfield maybe?) a year or two ago. My buddy knocked the guy down, got in his car and took off. The cops caught the guy. In retrospect, my buddy says he should have just given the guy his money and not risked getting stabbed or shot, but it was a pretty quick thing.
    You've got to watch it when you're in public and a stranger starts closing the distance.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    couldn't be much more clear cut self defense to me. He escalated the situation only when needed he tried to fight fair and didn't pull till it was two on one.

The only thing maybe different is stop pumping gas and leave, most pumps are pre-pay now, so get receipt and get gone.
    +1 for being ready though.

Or remove nozzle from your fill spout and prepare to douse the louse?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    [quote id=[B]Indy_Guy_77[/B]]
    Or remove nozzle from your fill spout and prepare to douse the louse?[/quote]

at current gas prices it was cheaper to shoot him.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    great! if drugs were legal though they wouldnt go rob to get their fix. common sense for not pressing charges. anything else would have been injustice.

If drugs were FREE they would not go rob to get their fix. Making them legal, not sure that will stop drug crimes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom