• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    When I start to get approached like this, I tell the person to back the ***k up, "Dont come any closer, you can talk to me from there" Be firm and VERY ready.
    I usually circle the lot before pumping.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    This is an EPIC story, I have been reading at multiple sites for hours.

One thing I learned, always carry one in the chamber, which is why I like my 1911 and not my XD. I want the safety. Then again, I use a revolver :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is an EPIC story, I have been reading at multiple sites for hours.

One thing I learned, always carry one in the chamber, which is why I like my 1911 and not my XD. I want the safety. Then again, I use a revolver :)
    :): Sure went a long way to get to the revolver

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Well, I just like my revolver for carry, light and like GE. (Good Enough!).

I have a few but use my LCR mostly......for the reasons listed.

I like my XD and my Sig but I want a lockable Safety....and with the LCR I feel comfortable without one.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Let the bad guys get that close to you for that long, continue to turn your back on them... According to the voiceover, the guy said he "felt uncomfortable but got gas anyway". You ignored your screaming internal alarm bells, dude. DON'T BE AFRAID OF OFFENDING SOMEONE BY WALKING AWAY FROM A SITUATION THAT YOU KNOW IS WRONG.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Did those people who rushed into the scene to help not realize that the guy on the ground and his buddy were the bad guys?

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Let the bad guys get that close to you for that long, continue to turn your back on them... According to the voiceover, the guy said he "felt uncomfortable but got gas anyway". You ignored your screaming internal alarm bells, dude. DON'T BE AFRAID OF OFFENDING SOMEONE BY WALKING AWAY FROM A SITUATION THAT YOU KNOW IS WRONG.

You speaketh the truth. Lucky for the good guy the two bad guys were only armed with their fists, and not a more deadly weapon.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Ended as well as it could have considering it seems pretty straight forward that his one big mistake was staying in the situation.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Did those people who rushed into the scene to help not realize that the guy on the ground and his buddy were the bad guys?

This is why I don't want to get involved OR pass judgement on events that I am not a part of. I could easily see a superhero wanabe take off after the guy who shot the guy attacking him and fire rounds at him while he is fleeing the scene. Good move on his part too IMO because of that fact.

Top Bottom