• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Have we established a food schedule yet? Pop? Coffee? Tea? No instant tea for me please, had too much of it in jail made by uninterested inmates with who knows what.

Food needs yet? What is the main course that Lovemywoods is bringing that we could start building on?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Saturday (tomorrow) is the final NFA Day Planning Session with all the vendors.

Food and assignments will be hammered out and presented after this meeting.

Umm.... did you say jail?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Prison ministry? I've met mettle, he doesn't look like the criminal type. :)

Been there, done that, listened to the hooch recipies (prison ministry).

Nothing better than drink made of garbage, in a garbage bag and cooled in the toilet (I guess). :40oz:

Oh, don't miss those conversations...

And as for Mettle, I am guessing he is using the proper pause for dramatic effect!

(or he has a life beyond this forum...)

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Sorry for just joining back in; forgot the conversation.

Before the Lord's intervention I was an addict on cocaine, meth, sex, pot, and for some reason... also jail. I've been there a few times, and the tea, and food, was NASTY!

For that reason, I'd like to nail down the food items! :DBad food does always leave bad memories doesn't it?:dunno:

The Lord has been good.

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Sorry for just joining back in; forgot the conversation.

Before the Lord's intervention I was an addict on cocaine, meth, sex, pot, and for some reason... also jail. I've been there a few times, and the tea, and food, was NASTY!

For that reason, I'd like to nail down the food items! :DBad food does always leave bad memories doesn't it?:dunno:

The Lord has been good.

Not to get off topic (here goes), glad to have you back among the living, but all that and no felonies?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Not to get off topic (here goes), glad to have you back among the living, but all that and no felonies?

The third and final time was the sentencing for the previous two. The first court date got delayed, I went out on bail and then a while later...um... 'stopped in' again; and, that was when the judge was determined to see things through...

That was a short 13 years ago coming up this Oct. I don't miss the days of no home, kickin' up dust and lookin' for trouble and looking over my shoulder while 'moving' product. :n00b: Such a retard. That's 4 or 5 years and Tens of thousands of $$$ I'll never get back.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    anything come from saturday's meeting?

We hammered out an agenda and outline for the day. The the two newest vendors, Slow Hand and Rotor Talker got a chance to see the range setup for the first time. We also finalized the range setup and made gear assignments for the vendors.

lovemywoods is working on a food assignment list, which will be distributed to attendees. The main course will be lovemywood's famous BBQ Ribs, with attendees asked to bring some side items, desserts, and paper essentials.

We also worked in a few surprises. . . . :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom