I just need to knock off two more people...:cool:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Why is this? :dunno:

Because this event has a purpose and a direction. That purpose and direction is to educate shooters on the legalities and entertainment value of NFA firearms. This is what we do to help further and propagate our sport. The "classroom" part of this event is brief, and it pays-off in the form of a very lengthy "lab" portion, where members get to shoot NFA firearms provided by the "vendors". This shoot is not a "free for all" and thus it is restricted to firearms provided by the vendors.

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Only one name away form making the list:rockwoot: Already have started putting back ammo just in case....:yesway:
    Thanks for putting this on guys.
    -Andy

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Would it be alright if I bring some of my 556/223 already loaded into AR magazines or will mags be provided for use?

The vendors will bring mags for their guns. That said, if you already have ammo loaded up in your mags, I personally wouldn't have a problem with you running them in my gun. You'll probably want to mark them, though, so they don't get mixed in with vendor mags by accident (or on purpose... they're not PMAGS by chance, are they? ;)).

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    the wife had to schedule the c-section for our 2nd child. Her choices were Sept. 17, and 24. She wanted to have it on the 24........ luckily she decided to have it earlier, so Im still in! :)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    the wife had to schedule the c-section for our 2nd child. Her choices were Sept. 17, and 24. She wanted to have it on the 24........ luckily she decided to have it earlier, so Im still in! :)

Dude! She's going to let you out of the house when you've got a week-old baby? You're either a very lucky guy, or incredibly misinformed. ;)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    hehe, yeah, she didnt have a problem with it. If this was our first Im sure there would be an issue, but being the 2nd, and only for a day, I think she will be fine. I might have to drop the boy off at grandmas for a bit so she can concentrate, but she didnt have an issue with it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom