• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    SavageEagle, Smoking357, knock it the hell off.

Take it to PM if you must, or preferably put each other on your respective ignore lists. I don't want to close this thread, but I will if you keep behaving like bickering children.

:mods: :rules:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm still disappointed at the turn out. I was very happy that all that showed up did show up. I just expected more people this time. I'm very grateful to all those that showed up and made this happen. We will be doing this again.

<snip>
    Thanks again to all those that came. :patriot: Shame on those that didn't! :):

He, now! I fully intended to make an afternoon of it. Was going to bring my wife and baby girl for a nice walk downtown! My Saturday derailed early, though..... I'll watch for the next "official" walk, and hold my own little one-man parade in the meantime. :wavey:

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    Well I appreciate that. I've apologized before for this, but I'll say it again. This is just one troll I can't seem to ignore. I refuse to use the ignore feature here. This guy, man, I don't know what his deal is, but, Some people just have no lives.

You started it. You’re the one who became infuriated at my posts and launched a losing and comical vendetta with the aim of shouting down and silencing opinion with which you don’t agree.

You won’t ignore me, because you want to keep fighting over some dispute that you’ve conjured. You have said all manner of nasty, hateful and insulting comments to me and you aim to hurl more. Your rage is what keeps you from ignoring my posts and making this board a quieter place.

I do fight my own fights.

Plug in the Lat/Lon in my location to the left, come on out here. We can discuss this face to face. Lets see who's cowardly.

Oh, this is rich and predictable. The Internet Duel. What do you propose? I visit your house, and the two of us, armed and confrontational, have a “discussion?” Seriously, is this your plan?

With my education level and with my skill level with firearms, I’m expected to leave people like you to stew in your own hate. The Judge will sternly and rightly tell me that “I knew better” before heading out to meet you.

Seriously, what do you propose? Under just how deep of a furious and jealous rage are you suffering that you think we armed opponents ought meet each other?

See why I went shooting, this weekend? I’ll look out for you, even if you won’t. One of us has to be the bigger man and take the more prudent course.

He hasn't gotten me upset. But no one calls me a coward without me saying something back.
    clip_image001.gif
    And yes, my offer still stands if he truly believes me a coward. My exact physical location is clearly stated and I should be here all day. Unless I have to run to town.
    clip_image002.gif

You are clearly upset and furious, and it’s evident that you will most likely say something to someone else to come to your aid.

Again, what do you propose by me driving out to those coordinates?

Could we just have the (dis)respective posts removed from the thread please?

You’re doing it, again! Look at you, again, trying to get someone to fight for you, to help you win, to help you silence your [manufactured] opposition. This is who you are.

How about this? Howzabout we each place each other on “ignore” at 11:59 P.M., this evening? You up for it? Is this fair?

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I came looking for this thread because a few of my coworkers wanted to know what the deal was. Apparently they talked briefly with a few people downtown with rifles. No negatives from any of them, I just assumed it was the INGO guys

IBTL

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I came looking for this thread because a few of my coworkers wanted to know what the deal was. Apparently they talked briefly with a few people downtown with rifles. No negatives from any of them, I just assumed it was the INGO guys

IBTL

Awesome! We did our job and got people talking. That's good. It was a few INGO guys, but also some people from facebook and from Oath Keepers. This time it was a fairly well rounded turn out. Not as big as I'd hoped, but next time we'll try to do better.

Thanks for letting us know people were watching! :patriot:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I will do my best to attend the next event. I'm trying to scrape the money together to get an AR-15 at some point also. Between working Mon-Sat and attending school I don't have much free-time. Weak excuse, I know. Sorry I didn't make it. :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    when is the next one? I hope I'll be able to attend.

Been a little busy to work up plans for the next one. Once I get some personal issues straightened out I'll get back on the horse. That is unless someone else has something in the works I don't know about.

Personally I'd like to see this turn into a bi-monthly or quarterly event. Something that's not so frequent that the media dismisses us and just another bunch of weirdos but not so rare everyone's itching for it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm bringing this back from the dead. When is the next March?

This I don't know. I'm considering going to Bloomington to do it, but I'm not sure if I want to be the sole organizer of this one. :dunno: I know nothing about Bloomington other than it's extremely anti-gun, but would attract a larger group and media attention.

Would really like to have another one, but I just don't know if I should be the one to organize one down there. I'm willing though.

Top Bottom