• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've deceived people when I was employed within law enforcement, in order to utilize a greater good. I did not, however, engage in unethical conduct to create a travesty of justice.
    Please give us an example of how you deceived for the greater good. I'm not doubting you here. I'm just curious as a cat to hear how this works.

To make a blanket statement of the majority of law enforcement, based entirely upon this one instance, is worse than being unfair to an entire profession and the people engaged within it.
    Fair enough. I shouldn't stereotype.
    I'm not really basing my beliefs on this one instance. I was just giving you a quick example, straight from the horses mouth. I've seen too many other examples to mention.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know, everywhere I've ever been, jaywalking has been ticketable. When you commit a ticketable offense in front of a cop, and he says "come over here", do yourself a favor and go over there.

When you decide to resist detention after committing a ticketable offense, using force, you gotta expect there to be consequences and repercussions.

She deserved that. Next time I bet she'll know better.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Sorry. Anybody who jumped in between me and somebody I was trying to take into custody like that got popped. Plain and simple, you started ganging up on me, and people hit the ground. And when backup got there, LOTS of people hit the ground, either upon command, or after being put there.

Never saw cop call for backup. He should have. Takes half a second to key the mike and yell "D51 (or whatever) needs help!"

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Another thing to consider is the basic way to deal with mob mentality. If you come down like a ton of bricks on the mob leader then it puts the rest of the mob on notice. The gal that interfered the most got punched and after that no one else intervened.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Local Fox news had someone send them a comment that they said on the air that I liked.. it was from a woman "act like a man and you will get treated like a man".... in other words I think she is trying to say....... punch a man and be ready to get punched back.......... soooo true.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    There are a number of methods to manipulate a person into revealing evidence to obtain evidence.

• For instance, I would separate two individuals out of earshot, whom I believed to be complicit in a suspected crime. I would get one's story, go the other and receive their story as well. I would then manipulate the other's story, by stating that the other individual's statement was to the contrary, and implicate of their actions and/or motivations in a crime. I would do the same to the other party.
    In the end, they usually rat each other out, or exonerate the other.

• I can could play a single suspect's friend, to gain their confidence in their belief that I was attempting to work in their best interest. As such, they would cooperate with information of anything I asked.
    The end result is one usually either incriminating, or exonerating oneself.

Simple little matters, that are neither unlawful, nor unethical.

??????? simple minded people ......

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    From this shot:

screenshot.jpg

It looks like a camera to me.

screenshot2.jpg

You can even pick out the lens.
    I think the shots that look like a "trigger guard" = carrying strap.

:twocents:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    They were discussing this on the Jason Ellis show yesterday. (And yes I know that probably isn't the best source for my news information.) One of the callers claimed to be an officer from up around that area. He said that on one of the video tapes a person in the crowd can be heard yelling "let's slice that cop" right before he hits her. Don't know if that's true or not but there may be more to why he chose a punch over a takedown.

red dragons...

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    red dragons...
    Yes Red Dragons indeed
    I personally find it ****ty that any Human can inflict such "restraint" to another human.? thumb & index finger squeezing as hard as he can on the girls neck while twisting her arms all up:dunno: Ever been forced to be bound ? Good times !!!!
    I mean she looks like a murderer:n00b: Jay walking is an awfull horable discusting act
    But since we are the only species that cages its own species:patriot:
    Thats how we roll :ingo:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Two quotes I found elsewhere.

"The Ron and Don Show" on KIRO radio questioned whether a bystander is pictured carrying a gun in the video, and some seattlepi.com readers raised the same question. Police are investigating the video and entire incident, but have not determined a gun was involved, Seattle Police Department spokesman Sgt. Sean Whitcomb said Tuesday night.

When watching the recording full-screen on a large computer monitor, the item that some people believed may be a gun – near the 1:50 mark - appears to be a handkerchief or black plastic bag. KOMO radio reporter Travis Mayfield also watched part of the original file Wednesday and thought the item looked like a handkerchief.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    At one point it seemed to me like the 'handkerchief' could be wrapped around something. His grip on the item is pretty wide, about 1.5". I'm not sure I'd need a 1.5" separation of thumb to forefinger for JUST a handkerchief. And at one frame it looks like it could lend plausibility to a revolver being gripped on the top, and barrel pointing at the two struggling. So, the handkerchief could be draped over the top of the revolver, thus camafloucging it. Anyone ever shot a revolved gripping it from above, and pulling the trigger from that gripping point?

right BLUE part is cop's blue shirt. You can see the bystander's right hand and a point where the item in his had angles toward camera, and reveals a perfect black circle, which appears to be rimmed by white/gray/silver(?). It's almost like he was trying to determine if he could get an angle on the copy, without harming the girl, and the person whose videotape we are viewing. Was he holding it low to aim UP and miss the video holder? Dunno. It's an odd item and odd behavior.

copandbystanderodd.png

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You can see the bystander's right hand and a point where the item in his had angles toward camera, and reveals a perfect black circle, which appears to be rimmed by white/gray/silver(?). It's almost like he was trying to determine if he could get an angle on the copy, without harming the girl

But then why would his hand be down like it is? That would mean the barrel is sort of stove-piped on TOP of the gun frame.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    hes just standing there...... whatch it again & look at the dudes face......
    can you say Doooopy Doooo :dunno:

i dont see someone dumb enuf to consider shooting an LEO being concerned with whom else gets shot:dunno:

Top Bottom