• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The full video just started working for me...Wow, that cop showed all different kinds of restraint.

Had that been me, I'd have hip tossed that dumb b**** face first into the pavement for resisting like that.

At least the fat one in the pink shirt was kind enough to wait around to be arrested.:laugh:

She must have been thinking lawsuit because she got punched.

yeah thats what i thought too. why the F did she stay to get hooked up?? STUPID. people in that neighborhood are probly trained from birth to fight the police, so she didnt think nuttun of it. :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Holy S^*t! :eek: That could have been alot worse

Yup, if you roll the video back and forth from about 1:25 to 1:35 you can pretty clearly see what appears to be a blue steel revolver in that guy's hand.

He could have easily shot the officer.

As you watch the video, its a black guy in a long leather coat. The first time you see him is from the back, then you see a side shot with the gun.

gun.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Are you positive it's a gun? I viewed it full screen and it's too hard to tell what it is. He seems pretty casual to be standing near an officer with a gun in his hand.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    100% positive, certainly not. But it certainly looks like one. Especially if you scroll the video back and forth slowly there are a couple frames where its pretty clear and while I could not swear on a Bible it is a gun I would certainly bet someone lunch it is a gun.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Yup, if you roll the video back and forth from about 1:25 to 1:35 you can pretty clearly see what appears to be a blue steel revolver in that guy's hand.

He could have easily shot the officer.

As you watch the video, its a black guy in a long leather coat. The first time you see him is from the back, then you see a side shot with the gun.

gun.jpg
    Ya, i dont think its a gun.... looks like a optical dilussion.....

Cop shoulda shot em both :D

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    100% positive, certainly not. But it certainly looks like one. Especially if you scroll the video back and forth slowly there are a couple frames where its pretty clear and while I could not swear on a Bible it is a gun I would certainly bet someone lunch it is a gun.
    I scrolled back a few times looks like it could be a hankerchief folded or something..... Why would a brotha pull a gun that close to the roller & not cap him :dunno::twocents:

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    in this instance the fact that she was a woman had no bearing. she wants to fight a man, like a man, then she can get hit like a man. 2 on 1, i think her getting popped in the mouth was better than what he could have done to her if he wanted too. if i would have been there as a citizen, i would have jumped in and helped the officer out instead of gawking like a fool. if i see a cop in need i will always help them.
    In what reference do you use the term ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Greek origin, Firearms or rights in general?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Two to the chest, one to the head end of jaywalking in that area.
    Street justice rules!!!

Just sayin :D

And the gun the black guy is holding looks to be a snub nose.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

Scared, surrounded by a potential mob, alone...

if you've never been in real fights and dealt with real adrenaline as you try and think correctly and act properly, he didn't do a bad job of maintaining a level of self control.

let's not be too overly critical, he is trying to do his job, watch his own back etc. etc.

at least he didn't draw his sidearm

I need to add

OC SPRAY: and watch her 'submit' after that. He could have saved himself trouble that way.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Scared, surrounded by a potential mob, alone...

if you've never been in real fights and dealt with real adrenaline as you try and think correctly and act properly, he didn't do a bad job of maintaining a level of self control.

let's not be too overly critical, he is trying to do his job, watch his own back etc. etc.

too bad he didn't draw his sidearm and shoot all of them

Fixed it for you
    :):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i am a firm believer that you won't get your ass kicked by the police if you do what they tell you. you can always lawyer up, sue, etc later on.

yep, cause i would rather have all my teeth waiting the years it would take to get any kind of favorable $$ judgement.

if you fight them (even if your right) they are gonna just gang up on you and charge you with more stuff, and the prosecuter will almost always back them, so you will be screwed.

For the Record: im not saying i think this girl should sue, or even has a case. she deserves what she got and should be in jail.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I should have known it wouldn't be long before race entered the discussion. What the girl did was wrong, period, but how many LEO's would waste time on a J-walker? Bottom line, the girl was wrong, as seen on tape. The officer? Well, his intent behind enforcing the J-walking ordinance is not in question, but it does make me wonder.

Oh, and I'm glad there wasn't another officer on the scene to shoot the guy with the object that looks like a gun, because is most neighborhoods close is still good enough.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I should have known it wouldn't be long before race entered the discussion. What the girl did was wrong, period, but how many LEO's would waste time on a J-walker? Bottom line, the girl was wrong, as seen on tape. The officer? Well, his intent behind enforcing the J-walking ordinance is not in question, but it does make me wonder.

Oh, and I'm glad there wasn't another officer on the scene to shoot the guy with the object that looks like a gun, because is most neighborhoods close is still good enough.

If you read the article posted above the j-walking patrols were in response to large numbers of people getting hit by cars while j-walking in that area.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

i dont see where race has entered the discussion?

if your reffering to (beating around the bush) my MLK street comment, thats not racist, its just a fact that those areas named that are prevelent with crime. its racist to assume thats racist. no white, hispanic, asian, arab, jewish, people live on MLK drive?
    im so over the racist card. RACISM IS HYPE to keep us all fighting.

Top Bottom