• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    T_Star, Sadclownwp can cook that well.... We all ate really well the last time we stayed out there at Tippecanoe... the raccoons liked the scraps later that night enough to come into a camp that had to smell of all kinds of gun oil and powder...

Well I might shoot in his competition, but I'm supplying stuff to his shoot so I can't compete, and I would be using an italian 9mm carbine....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    New York ? I didn't think you could have guns there... Isn't that the reason Barrett moved out of Cali....

Do we still need buns ?

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Price for cabin is $35/night, campsite with electricity is $25

It would sure be nice to have a shower Sunday before the shoot so we don't reek of campfire, body odor, beer...Showers w/ cabin are within walking distance but if the food is really that good, I'm probably going to be stuffed to the point where I'll need to drive to the bloody showers...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I think the primitive camping is 7 bucks a night, but the cabins comfortably sleep 4, so if we split that between us, that comes out to 8.75 a person per night. But I would be up for tent camping as well.

But I swear to the almighty (and Gunnbunnies knows why), if anyone starts snoring so loudly you are keeping everyone else in the cabin awake, you will be drug outside and tied to a tree.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Are we going anywhere with this.
    09b7e664.jpg

I would like to make a banner for the M&S. Have we got permission to use it.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    We are out for camping. My mom is throwing me a bday party & we will be in The People's Republik of Ill-annoy for it. Dang!

Lonehoosier - I looked at prices for badge holders for those. I haven't talked to Jedi about it yet, but it's a little on the pricey side. Printing is no trouble, I know a girl. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    stay_on_topic.jpg

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR WE MIGHT GET THIS THREAD TOSSED FROM THE EVENTS.

@lone
    Contact SPASMO regarding the status of us using the INGO logo and/or them giving us a graphic ready for us to use. We might have to add "NWI" to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom