• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    By the way, anybody bringing a can? We're from Cook County, ИЛ originally and sometimes he doesn't understand the differences between IL and America, so we might get to see the :n00b: face.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Updated list to remove ghost and add garagegunmaker.
    @KLB u still bringing the mustard?

I had 3 containers of relish here. 2 are down to 1/4 and the 3rd is brand new.
    Lets see if we can finish off the 2 we already started.
    Mustard is down to 1/8 if at all.

Yes. I bought a package with a mustard, relish and ketchup. I will also bring some BBQ sauce.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Pending sleep or weather, or whatever other factors, we may be there. My only concern is that it is rather unhealthy for vampires to venture out in the sun, and with the limited amount of daylight to which I have been exposed as of late, I do worry that I may have inadvertantly joined the ranks of the undead...if that is infact the case, a gun range is the last place one should go for relaxation, what with the whole zombie apocalypse fetish among gun owners these days...

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I've been watching this thread pretty closely hoping I could make it and guess what...

I'm in!

I'll make sure to bring lots of Appleseed targets. Who wants to enter to win a free pass to an Appleseed?! :patriot:

Can't really tell what else I might need to bring...but I'll bring a pop-up canopy.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hmmm ... wonder how it's going. Who will be the first to leave early so they can be the one to open the AAR thread? Hope ya'll had fun.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Got home almost an hour ago. Can't stay long on Sunday M&Ses, I gotta be at work at midnight.

Suppose I should make it, eh?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Got home almost an hour ago. Can't stay long on Sunday M&Ses, I gotta be at work at midnight.

Suppose I should make it, eh?

Oh, go ahead! Open it up and be the first. I want to hear how it went.

I was done after the NPCCC match. It was too close to the tipping point to try and make the drive to Winamac (arrival after 1400) plus I was tempted to hang around for a few extra minutes to try a Garand. It had been a few years and I forgot how much I love that old war horse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom