• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I've got the burger buns covered. 32 right?

QUESTION: being that this is on a Sunday, would anyone be interested in camping out the night before at Tippecanoe River? I understand its right down the road from Winamac?

...Erick

as of right now, i'm down for camping the night before. I love camping there.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi I'm pretty sure we can bring the plywood. I say so, so yep. :D
    Unless darkkevin has super awesome suprise plans for me that weekend. :dunno: :whistle:

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    I do need an excuse to buy a new tent...

I agree...new tent, new friends, awesome food cooked over an open campfire. Can't go wrong (especially about the food part)...

mmmmm.....grilled corn on the cob drenched with butter and salt...YYUUUUMMMMM (its ok to use more butter...you only live once...)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I agree...new tent, new friends, awesome food cooked over an open campfire. Can't go wrong (especially about the food part)...

mmmmm.....grilled corn on the cob drenched with butter and salt...YYUUUUMMMMM (its ok to use more butter...you only live once...)

you should see what I can prepare for diabetics while camping

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    mmmmmm, drumsticks and wings......

The dude can cook.... matter of fact I'll be inviting him out to cook with Mike the next time we setup a Gunbunnies photo shoot weekend out at the Hunt club... with great expectations...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    You guys are making me want to camp three weekends in a row! Can sadclown cook that freakin' good???

Last time I was with Gunnbunies, i cooked for 3 cabins, there was not a belly that was not full and everyone had the camp meal of there lives. I refuse to do hot dogs. There is so much more that can be done. I did asian wings on the grill and buffalo drummies in the dutch oven with sausage.

I will say, i do an awesome deep dish pizza in the dutch oven. I've been cooking meals on a campfire since I was 11 or 12.

And the more people we can get camping the cheaper it is for everyone.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Camping? Campfire food? You're starting to make me want to skip the match at NPCCC. I'll be watching this thread a little more closely now. :popcorn:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Bring some ammo, be glad to let you use it for the competition as well. Not sure how many rounds I will have, or even how long i will be able to stay out, but I will do my best while I can

Better take it easy, you'll still be recovering. Hurt yourself, and I'm tellin mom!

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    @sadclown & nipprdog.
    I'll see both your 9mm carbines, and raise with the .45 acp Kriss vector, or I can run you guys scar for scar :D.

I'd be down with camping, but I won't know if I'll have that sat. Off until that week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom