• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I've heard a lot of theories about McDonald's coke (including from fountain service techs), but I swear they use a different formula than the stuff sold on the shelf. McD's coke is teh awesome. :rockwoot:
    Amen on the Coke. Someone told me once it was the ice they use...but I forget the details.

Steak and Shake has good Coke products as well...but not as good as McD's...probably because you can get it in an actual glass. If McD's had real glasses...I'd go there just for the orgasm from the Diet Coke. They'd have to give me a mop and a glass. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Amen on the Coke. Someone told me once it was the ice they use...but I forget the details.

Steak and Shake has good Coke products as well...but not as good as McD's...probably because you can get it in an actual glass. If McD's had real glasses...I'd go there just for the orgasm from the Diet Coke. They'd have to give me a mop and a glass. :D

A McD fountain tech told me once that the formula is the same but that it's dispensed and served super cold. I'm not buying that. I've had both canned and bottled coke just as cold and it's different.

On a side note, I was in a class once with Pepsi's chief chemist. She told me that Pepsi and Coke are identical except for the amount of sugar (actually HFCS).

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    A McD fountain tech told me once that the formula is the same but that it's dispensed and served super cold. I'm not buying that. I've had both canned and bottled coke just as cold and it's different.

On a side note, I was in a class once with Pepsi's chief chemist. She told me that Pepsi and Coke are identical except for the amount of sugar (actually HFCS).
    Did she also admit that PEPSI SUCKS??? :): I went through the Pepsi bottling plant once. The stuff they filter out of the public water supply is DISGUSTING!! :puke:I also watched them brew Lipton tea. The tea bags (different than t-bagged) look like a parachute...huge!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did she also admit that PEPSI SUCKS??? :): I went through the Pepsi bottling plant once. The stuff they filter out of the public water supply is DISGUSTING!! :puke:I also watched them brew Lipton tea. The tea bags (different than t-bagged) look like a parachute...huge!!!

She didn't go so far as to actually say that, but she did imply that she liked Coke better. I gathered she's not allowed to actually say that, given her position. :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Culvers, They have the best Fries, Onion Rings, shoot all thier food is great, and if you get tired of burggers they allso have real dinners there. :rockwoot:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just didn't think of them as "fast food". Yats is way above that classification in quality.

Mmmmm, maux choux, chili cheese etouffe, ropa vieja. dang I need some Yats!

Yats is great. They are the FASTEST FOOD. My order beats me to my table about 80% of the time. Seriously. They bring it out before I can pour me a drink. I just tell them which table to put it on before I even have a chance to sit down.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    All this talk is making me really hungry!!

And I don't think I could pick one...I love food! I could probably pick one meal to have for the rest of my life, but it would have to consist of stuff from different places....for example:

1 Large McDonalds Coke - Handsdown the best ever!
    1 Angry Whopper from BK - Mmmmmmm Bacon and Jalepenos!
    1 Chic Filet 4 Piece Nugget - Love the Chic!
    1 Chicken Meximelt from the Bell - Small, yummy, chessy, gooey, goodness!

I could eat that every day for the rest of my life....which would coincidentally be a short 3-5 years!

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    All this talk is making me really hungry!!

And I don't think I could pick one...I love food! I could probably pick one meal to have for the rest of my life, but it would have to consist of stuff from different places....for example:

1 Large McDonalds Coke - Handsdown the best ever!
    1 Angry Whopper from BK - Mmmmmmm Bacon and Jalepenos!
    1 Chic Filet 4 Piece Nugget - Love the Chic!
    1 Chicken Meximelt from the Bell - Small, yummy, chessy, gooey, goodness!

I could eat that every day for the rest of my life....which would coincidentally be a short 3-5 years!

mmmmmmm. oh! ouch a pain in my chest! :stretcher:

I joke but sadly it's a reallity.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yats is great. They are the FASTEST FOOD. My order beats me to my table about 80% of the time. Seriously. They bring it out before I can pour me a drink. I just tell them which table to put it on before I even have a chance to sit down.

I work late tomorrow, I see a Yat's run in my future :D

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'll have to say MCD's for their sweet tea and double cheeseburgers , something about that grease is like crack for me .

What is a "YATS" and where is this place ?

Top Bottom