• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    After much consideration I need to retract my Culver's selection. They don't really qualify as "fast food" since they bring it out to you. Which means I can eat there after I change my mind and select Wendy's as my fast food joint of choice.

Point of contention: they have drive thrus. As fast as ANY fast food. Faster than the nearby Hardees which are SLOW as hell.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Around here it would BK. I love their whoppers. I wish they had El Pollo Loco, Jack In The Box, In and Out Burger and Del Taco out here. That is one thing California has going for it.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Think I would go the Jared route and pick Subway. (one that has breakfast, lol)

They are cheap, decent tasting food, and they have bacon!

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jared's dad works at the doctors medical group that I see in Indy. I never even knew it until one day I happen to see Jared in a family photo. The doc never mentioned him for years.

hardtrailz400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Batesvegas
    Got my first taste of SONIC last night and would choose there for awhile. decent food, decent pricing and a lot of things i still want to try.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I would likely choose SONIC if I had to select only watching one fast food chain's commercials.;)

They're often clever and I eagerly anticipate the *punch* sound near the end. That's a great sound.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    McDonald's...if for no other reason the fries and the Diet Coke. The only fries that are even close are the shoestring fries from Steak and Shake.

I've heard a lot of theories about McDonald's coke (including from fountain service techs), but I swear they use a different formula than the stuff sold on the shelf. McD's coke is teh awesome. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom