• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I like the McGriddle at McDs, the BEC croissanwich at BK, and it's been too long since I had a Breakfast Jack at JitB. Big Macs, Whoppers, Ultimate Cheeseburgers...But Subway and Jimmy Johns are both pretty good, too. I'll eat Chick-Fil-A if it's free, but it's too bloody expensive for the amount of food you get. Church's Chicken is pretty good, too, and Wendys rocks. We usually tease my daughter about "Panda Excuse", and Taco Bell is often called "the Mexican Phone Company"...

So which one of the above do I choose? Simple: Yes. I know it's not what you asked. I like them all too much to restrict myself that way. :D

Blessings,
    B

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I forgot about DQ...

I had a buddy that worked at a local DQ and he'd make me a Diesel Burger(his last name was Deason) which would have 4 patties, 4 pieces of cheese and bacon on every level.:cheers:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    The only thing I like about Chick-fil-A is that they serve Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

I'd consider Panda Express fast food. I think I could eat there for quite some time before getting sick of it. I generally get the kung Pao chicken but there's other options to choose from. I would definitely need to carry around some tooth picks though.

If that is considered fast food. (Which I would) I would have to agree with you on that:+1:. LOVE that place. Eat their a couple times a week.

If that's not considered fast food I would have to go with hardees. To me that's about the only place to get a decent fresh burger.

m39fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    Owen County
    Not sure if it qualifies as traditional "fast food" but they ARE fast. Qdoba would be my choice. It's fast, filling, fresh and most of all tastes like something you'd WANT to eat!

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Subway without a doubt. they have enough variety to keep me going, the prices are not too bad and its somewhat healthy comparatively speaking.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Culvers......

They have good frozen custard.
    Tasty burgers.
    Cheese Curds!

and it's a Wisconsin company. ;)

+1

Not only that they have a HUGE menu to choose from. Their burgers and custard rules though.

mmmmmm cheese curds. I don't even remeber what their fries are like as I HAVE to have cheese curds with my burger.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Firehouse Subs...y'all have likely not heard of them, since there doesn't seem to be one in Indiana....or any of the states that border it. And I've looked, as I'd absolutely drive out of state to eat there.

One of the few things I miss about Florida...man, their New York Steamer was SO good...I'd pay a premium to get one shipped to me up here, if it'd still be hot when it arrived.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I'd have to say Subway even though I love Wendy's and Taco Bell. If I ever make it back to Vegas I'm going to stop by an In and Out for sure.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Remember, it's your LAST FAST FOOD. You pick some obscure little place that's only in the South, then you're only eating fast food when you go down there.

Top Bottom