• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    "Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves."

- Winston Churchill

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So now or taxes are going to pay for abortions? I can't remember if that was in the law or not?

Yes it is. My wife is probably going to quit her job because the Pike Township Fire Department has already initiated "ObamaCare"-style insurance, which, at some point, will cause us to pay for birth control against our will. If for some reason this provision isn't implemented and we decide to stay, we'll end up paying more for our health insurance and getting less because we refuse to comply with all the "mandated health procedures" including mammograms and colonoscopys. Wish the people in my township were aware of the extent to which they're paying for this drek.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Yes it is. My wife is probably going to quit her job because the Pike Township Fire Department has already initiated "ObamaCare"-style insurance, which, at some point, will cause us to pay for birth control against our will. If for some reason this provision isn't implemented and we decide to stay, we'll end up paying more for our health insurance and getting less because we refuse to comply with all the "mandated health procedures" including mammograms and colonoscopys. Wish the people in my township were aware of the extent to which they're paying for this drek.

OT but, when you say against birth control, do you mean any and all birth control to include things like condoms and oral contraceptives? Not pills like post insemination prohylaxis, but your typical run-of-the-mill daily pills that control ovulation?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOPE. THERE IS NO HOPE. WERE ARE ALL SCREWED. ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IS MISPLACED. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE.

I'm disgusted how easily people are promoting fear and giving up on there country.

I don't call voting for the status quo fighting for your country.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    OT but, when you say against birth control, do you mean any and all birth control to include things like condoms and oral contraceptives? Not pills like post insemination prohylaxis, but your typical run-of-the-mill daily pills that control ovulation?

Probably got over-enthusiastic: Birth Control pills - we refuse to be forced to pay for them; since their use is against our religious beliefs.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    puking.gif

That is all.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Probably got over-enthusiastic: Birth Control pills - we refuse to be forced to pay for them; since their use is against our religious beliefs.

Understood. I don't want to pay for things I don't believe in either. I was just trying to clear up. Thanks for the reply.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    So this is where Romney comes in with a plan. Romney?? Oh Mitty boy???? Anyone seen him? *crickets*

When we find him we'll be damn sure to vote Republican. We need a strong Republican candidate that would never impose something like this on the people of Massachusetts....err umm......America.

I remember reading about some country that had a real problem with this sort of taxation. Which one was it??? I'm so forgetful.
    Taxation without competent representation"

Top Bottom