• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Read this earlier today and was glad to see he's at least facing a 20 year sentence for his crime. Here's hoping he gets what he deserves. At least this victim managed to survive, unlike all too many in the same situation.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Lesson to be learned....trained in proper defensive firearm use, the trooper fires three time from less than about 10 feet away, and only hits the guy once...in the hip.

When the guns start firing, and the adrenaline starts pumping, are you really in control?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Eliminate seatbelt laws and every other cockamamie excuse to confront civilians.

bjwt9or.jpg

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I can see some experts coming in and showing cops that have been shot in such situations but then the cop kept shooting after his hands were both visible and up.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Watched the video for the first time, when the guy went quickly inside his vehicle without saying for what, I can't say I somewhat wouldn't do the same if I was in the cops shoes. Having said that, did the cop have to shoot, well, you never know what someone is doing out of view. Had the guy came out with a gun, no one would say the cop did wrong. The cop had no idea if the guy had a gun or not since he never said what he was going to be doing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The cop says: "Can I see your license please", then the guy reaches in his car. Maybe the cop should have known what he was doing....or at least should have taken a split second longer to give the guy a chance to comply once he started yelling to get out of the car.

...and don't forget the shot fired when the guy's hands were in the air.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Read this earlier today and was glad to see he's at least facing a 20 year sentence for his crime. Here's hoping he gets what he deserves. At least this victim managed to survive, unlike all too many in the same situation.
    Good 20 years sounds about right for attempted murder. Also hopefully the victims gets whatever assets he has too.

Top Bottom