• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yea, I don't see ANY, NOT A SINGLE ONE, NONE WHATSOEVER, reason a normal reasonable person would go about town carrying in a leg holster.

Hold onto your hate and your leg holster. They probably go well together.

To be clear. The assumption I make about him is that his decision making process is flawed, and I should take his commentary at face value... Which is low.

Is there a law forbidding it? If not, couldn't that be a reason a normal reasonable person would do it?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Yea, I don't see ANY, NOT A SINGLE ONE, NONE WHATSOEVER, reason a normal reasonable person would go about town carrying in a leg holster.

Hold onto your hate and your leg holster. They probably go well together.

To be clear. The assumption I make about him is that his decision making process is flawed, and I should take his commentary at face value... Which is low.

1) More comfortable
    2)Easier to draw

I see two reasons why a reasonable person would do it. I'm sure there's more. Those are my reasons.

His decision making process is flawed? Tell me how.

Oh, and I don't see ANY, NOT A SINGLE ONE, NONE WHATSOEVER, reason a normal reasonable person would tell others how to live their life.

Last edited:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PX4me
    I have to honestly say if I saw you with that rig dressed that way, and I was one of the anti-gun lemmings, it would be hard not to say something to someone, cops or otherwise.

Do you wear this thing regularly? Is this the only time you've had trouble? I realize it's perfectly legal but you may want to tone it down until the dust settles a bit on the whole gun climate.

Personally I don't see the allure of OC. If and when I do get my LTCH, it will be CC for me all the way. No need to announce to anybody you're carrying IMO. It does nothing more than draw attention to yourself and right now that's not such a good thing.

:puke:

:rofl: I'm with your there. I"m pretty much CC, but I don't see any real reason to hold back on OC if one wants to. It's our right and the antidiots need to realize that the BG's out there aren't going to OC because the don't want to draw attention to themselves. They certainly don't want an experience like the one birdman just had. Would kinda put a damper on whatever they have planned.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Is there a law forbidding it? If not, couldn't that be a reason a normal reasonable person would do it?

No. There is also no law against pooping in your hand and smearing it on your own face. I know people do this, but not normal reasonable people.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I don't understand the argument that you would do something just because it is legal. If this is really your argument, then do you wipe poop on your face or carry this way??? Why not, it's legal!!!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    No. There is also no law against pooping in your hand and smearing it on your own face. I know people do this, but not normal reasonable people.

I don't understand the argument that you would do something just because it is legal. If this is really your argument, then do you wipe poop on your face or carry this way??? Why not, it's legal!!!

Are you really comparing carrying in a leg holster to wiping poop on your face? Lmfao, I see you aren't willing to have a reasonable conversation. You win, I can't sink to your level because you'll beat me with experience.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    tumblr_llvcz7Hwyc1qzb9vso1_400.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Are you really comparing carrying in a leg holster to wiping poop on your face? Lmfao, I see you aren't willing to have a reasonable conversation. You win, I can't sink to your level because you'll beat me with experience.

No. You over simplified. You said that being legal was reason enough to justify an action. It simply is not.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

You're really bad at arguing, aren't you? Just because it's legal to be an ******* on the internet, doesn't mean you should.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Oh my god, page 10 was the best...

Side note, drop legs will draw attention, negative attention, from everyone. LEO, civvies, pro & anti 2A. If I saw anyone carrying drop leg (out of unform) I would raise a brow. Mostly just for the point and laugh reasons. Carry how you wish, your choice, but that scenario is getting you stopped 8/10 times.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    So what part of that allows the police to stop me and ask me for my license just because I'm carrying? What probable cause do they have? NONE.

Let me repeat exactly what I have already said. In Indiana, you are required to have a valid license to carry a handgun on your person.

Still with me?

The necessity of a license means it is by default illegal.

Still understanding, right?

That means, if you are seen carrying a handgun, and an officer wishes to bother you about it, he is well within his legal right to do so. Once you produce proof of a valid license you are free to be on your way.

Now, when you attempt to bring up the whole driver's license thing again, I will just laugh because it has been refuted at least twice now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom