• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I am sitting at my desk in my gun shop smoking a Camel right now. If someone questioned or made a comment about my smoking they would not have to worry about whether to buy the gun or not. I would ask them to leave and not come back. Losing $50 profit or so is not worth compromising my principles concerning personal freedom.
    I am trying to highlight to other small business owners to not be cowed by the PC generation. If it wasn't the smoke they would find something else to hate about you or your shop.
    I can't believe with the economy tanking, gas at $4 bucks a gallon, and personal freedoms becoming an endangered species that the lifestyle police are still trying to shove smokers to the back of the bus.
    Never compromise your principles for a buck.
    +1
    Where you located? I'll shop your store and help support a business owner and personal rights.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I love this converstaion for so many reasons. Without making any personal judgments on the rightness or wrongness of smoking lets examine this:

1. It is the owner's right to smoke in his own store.
    2. It is the shopper's right to go somewhere else.
    3. It is the shopper's right to tell the owner that he won't shop there if there is cigarette smoke wafting through the store.
    4. It is the owner's right to shrug.

God, I love the US of A.

It is nice when people can respect people's rights without getting bent out of shape.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    +1
    Where you located? I'll shop your store and help support a business owner and personal rights.

Clarksville. Head down 65 and when you get to Eastern Boulevard turn right and look for the smoke rings on your left behind State Farm. Thank You.

As usual Trey Parker wrote a song summing up how I feel about the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQdqWfuL-U

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Pompass A

Why dont you share your selfish opinion with the families of the 250 people that died in Marion County alone last year from second hand smoke.

If you you are too weak to stop the addiction that is killing you thats fine, (Darwin will handle it) but take your lazy butt 20 steps out the door when you smoke. You could probably use the exercise.

Horth thit! :poop::poop:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Can anyone in this thread explain to me why old ladies who smoke, carry revolvers, drink bourbon every day, cuss, play cards all day and eat bacon live to be 100?

I know why. A lack of stress. Their lives are free of stress because they spent the first 90 years of their life not giving a Sh** about what other free people do.

The last 10 years are just gravy as they laugh, stress free, all the way to their graves with a shot glass in one hand and a Tiparillo in the other.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Horth thit! :poop::poop:

I would love to see the coroners report on the 250 that died in Marion County by "second hand smoke". Is that really the cause of death? Really? And the numbers always come out even and rounded like "250"? Really? Do folks realize how much stuff is floating through the air that we breathe every day? Here in the Ohio Valley I think my tobacco is the safest thing I inhale on a muggy summers day.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I would love to see the coroners report on the 250 that died in Marion County by "second hand smoke". Is that really the cause of death? Really? And the numbers always come out even and rounded like "250"? Really? Do folks realize how much stuff is floating through the air that we breathe every day? Here in the Ohio Valley I think my tobacco is the safest thing I inhale on a muggy summers day.
    Sometimes, on a hot, humid August day crossing over the bridge into Louisville, the one Obama does not want to fix, the smell takes me back to my youth in the early 70's in LA.

The only place I ever lived with "Smog days." We would be sent home from school if there was a smog alert and warned to stay indoors. Yeah, like we ever did that. Sure, you might get a bloody nose just standing there, kind of creepy. According to the Doctors I saw when we moved, it is also very likely damage was done as I have had sinus issues ever since leaving LA.

But I have inhaled more smoke and lead since then too.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Why dont you share your selfish opinion with the families of the 250 people that died in Marion County alone last year from second hand smoke.

If you you are too weak to stop the addiction that is killing you thats fine, (Darwin will handle it) but take your lazy butt 20 steps out the door when you smoke. You could probably use the exercise.

:rolleyes: :orly:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    WARNING:
    Studies have shown that second hand Camel smoke was responsible for
    the deaths of 20,000 kittens that had lost their mittens.
    A few whales were also harmed in this study.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes. please tell us where your shop is. We would love to know

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...61249-new_gun_shop_coming_to_clarksville.html

If you come don't be frightened. It's only burning leaves. Have you ever been around a campfire? It's kind of like that but tastes sooo much better.

Yes. Please come see me. I (not we) would love to have you visit. There is also lead in here which is known by the State of California to cause illness as well. Ofcourse there is also the traffic to worry about so be careful on your way down and basically be safe.

Top Bottom