• ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Whoa!

That sounds eerily like the "lesser of two evils" mantra...

No, what it sounds like is that you are unwilling to accept anything but perfection. You would rather not support the sole party that is concerned with liberty. You would root for their failure. You attack their principals while offering nothing substantive of your own. You obviously delight in the decline of this nation due to your refusal to support liberty.

How does that sound?

EDIT: I'm speaking in the same absolutes that you are.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    LOL. Once again a thread about a republican has been derailed into a thread about how bad libertarians suck. By the same person that always does it. And it was his thread. LOL. Just admit it, GF, you don't like libertarians and move on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    LOL. Once again a thread about a republican has been derailed into a thread about how bad libertarians suck. By the same person that always does it. And it was his thread. LOL. Just admit it, GF, you don't like libertarians and move on.

Au Contraire...I love you, brother.

But like you or one of your cadre once remarked when asked about the seemingly constant harangue against republicans and not democrats, the response was they (you libertarians) do it because there are no democrats to trounce on...well, like I told stickfight (I think it was) earlier, I see why find so much fun in it--you get so blinded by your love for your party, you can't see its warts.:laugh:

ETA: You guys really need to look past that dem-rep-lib love triangle. Not all of us fit into your quaint little view of the world.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Au Contraire...I love you, brother.

But like you or one of your cadre once remarked when asked about the seemingly constant harangue against republicans and not democrats, the response was they (you libertarians) do it because there are no democrats to trounce on...well, like I told stickfight (I think it was) earlier, I see why find so much fun in it--you get so blinded by your love for your party, you can't see its warts.:laugh:

ETA: You guys really need to look past that dem-rep-lib love triangle. Not all of us fit into your quaint little view of the world.
    Can't see it's warts? Then you've very obviously never been involved with the LP. There's constant calling out of the real "warts". But what you call warts are just things you disagree with. They aren't warts to us. Stick with your party and continue to do as you've been doing. Now, what about that Sarah Palin? My guess? Like always, she's all talk and no action. She's got nowhere to go.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom