Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I already know and see it as a false flag, just waiting for people to catch up, waking from the sleepwalk/denial state. Yes, the government is very real, and very evil, because they very much want to push their agenda's to control the population they lord over; because ultimately, they fear us, each and everyone of us 'common folk'.

Here is a documentary that will explain to you the depths of propaganda (I strongly advise everyone watching this), and the fact it has been used to literally transform the American Citizen into the Consumer, a mindless slave hellbent on living outside their means-slave to desires which many times aren't their own.

This event is nothing more than another effective use of propaganda, staged event ("False Flag"), which has been used against this country for more than 100 years. We all have Edward Bernaise to thank, and he shall forever be known in the proper annals of history as the Father of Propaganda. Once you can perceive propaganda, you're immune to it.

Don't be so naive to believe your Government is benevolent or 'wouldn't do such a thing' or couldn't, because they just did.

*Edit* Can someone explain to me how to embed a youtube video in these forums?
    watch

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As for the 'grieving' families, I will grant without argument that different people grieve in different ways. The idea that those few families which have been presented publicly feature both parents in all the included families coming down with a case of the smiles and giggles over it simply is not plausible. Out of six or eight people, someone is going to fail to be a happy ray of sunlight.

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Omg!!!... What the hell!!! How could something like that happen!!

I guess it backfired, but I still feel like I lost something. The truth hurts

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    THat video hits the nail on the head 100% almost as if he's read my notes on this.

Here is the deal..... for all the debunkers and all the defenders of the Obama controlled liberal media, I will post on this thread about Sandy Hook Media Hoax one more time! After this post I am through on this thread......

If I can show just one lie in your beloved government/media propaganda presentation of the Sandy Hook Massacre can you at least admit that our trusted media/government will lie to the people to advance their agenda?

Government/media agenda = disarming law abiding Americans and trampling the US Constitution!

Read and view all the videos, pictures and commentary on this link...... Remember the deal is just one lie exposed! Pay close attention to detail!

(Update) Sandy Hook Smoking Gun Revealed: Factions of Government, Law Enforcement, and Mainstream Media Including Anderson Cooper Engaged in Treason Against the United States and it’s Citizens :

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    There is NOTHING in that link from tinfoilhat.com that proves anything.

My argument was with the original video.

The tenants of that video were:

A: The deceased girl had her photo taken with Obama

...NOOOOO that was her sister.

B: The government did a mass causality training event 40 minutes away...rehearsal?

....NOOOOO mass causality training happens everyday...everywhere. In Indianapolis mass causality trainings happen weekly. The fact that they couldn't find one that happened closer than 40 minutes away is what's truly shocking.

C. Several webpages went up regarding victims of Sandy Hook the day before the event took place!

.....NOOOOOOO I showed you how to manipulate google to make it appear as if things happened before they did. I included an example of a relative of someone involved in the Richmond Hills explosion "speaking out" 5 days before the explosion happened.

D. The school nurse isn't on the employee roster...Actress?!!!
    .......Noooooo trooofers didn't look up the correct name...fail.

E. Gene is full of ****...actor?!

....Gene is full of ****, but when tragedy strikes, people want to be a part of it. How many people were best friends with someone who died and met an acquaintance that claimed to be his/her best friend. Same thing.

F. The kids aren't really dead...because the parents aren't crying.

....NOOOOOOOO The parents are crying, just not when you want them too. When Officer David Moore was shot and killed, i challenge you to find a video of his father not smiling and speaking fondly of his son. That man was a rock. I also gave the example of my religious friends mom dying... You would have thought his mom didn't die, she hit the lottery and went to live on a tropical island...but i assure you..even though he appeared happy...the lady is still very very very dead.

G. The story of what happened keeps changing...the government can't keep it's story straight!

Nooooo. Every news story is like this if you pay attention. Richmond Hills explosion timeline.

Plane crash - Meth lab explosion - Accidental gas leak - Drone crash - Drone missles missed their target - Arson.

From beginning to end the story changed. And how long did it take for that investigation...they just released the facts.

H. (even though this wasn't in the original video i'll address it) Everyone was killed and no one was injured. I think someone mentioned 4 shots per individual being unlikely. How many rounds would you need if you stepped into a classroom intent on killing kids? Wall to wall kids with only 1 way in and 1 way out? 1 round to wound...1 round to dead check.

Now i am willing to concede that the news and the government are using Sandy Hook as a catalyst to take guns away and its deplorable. Now, to think that the government orchestrated this entire event, was able to pay hundreds of people, including little kids, for their silence, and that no one has breathed a word of this to anyone is utterly ****ing ridiculous. And that's just at face value without going deep into the conspiracy... now to go further and say that all of the above happened, but the government made so many mistakes like including a dead girl in a photo with obama, setting up web pages a day in advance to beat the rush, and posting on the internet that they are doing a dress rehearsal of Sandy Hook 40 minutes away is beyond ****ing retardation.

There have been other real (haha) and recent shootings to capitalize off of which would require far less work money and mouths to keep silent.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This video claims to debunk everything mentioned in the "sandy hook exposed" video...nsfw:language

We have the same thing here that we have going the other way. There are some questionable assumptions and hazy information, but again, it defaults to the notion that 'my assumptions are better than your assumptions'. The most significant difference between this video and the one it supposedly 'debunks' (which most people who use this word do not understand the difference between rebuttal and disproof) is that it presupposes that the official narrative is true unless it can be definitively proven false. The other video producer could be said to take the position of not trusting the narrative unless it can be proven true.

I have not seen anything that would constitute conclusive evidence either way. In the end you have to choose for yourself whether you prefer to believe that a story full of holes and reasonable questions is a falsehood, and that so many things that require being 'explained away' may be plausible in smaller numbers but not with most every point in the narrative, or perhaps you accept the notion that people are signally incapable of communicating accurate information and revising it to fit a 'sensible' narrative is perfectly acceptable and is to be expected to the point that the 'debunking' producer is correct in his assertion that a narrative that actually worked would be cause for concern. It seems to me that all he brings to the table is his subjective opinion in addition to tons of rancor for people who dare to question the untouchable victims of tragedy--in other words, these people occupy a status of immunity to question particularly regarding implausible parts of the narrative. One wonders what his personal angle is. I cannot see anyone but an ideologue or someone with a personal connection getting as irate as this. I can bring myself to be calm as a f**king Kenyan enemy of the republic tries to use this as a vehicle to trash the Constitution.

This would appear to return us to 'my assumptions are better than your assumptions'.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Now i am willing to concede that the news and the government are using Sandy Hook as a catalyst to take guns away and its deplorable. Now, to think that the government orchestrated this entire event, was able to pay hundreds of people, including little kids, for their silence, and that no one has breathed a word of this to anyone is utterly ****ing ridiculous. And that's just at face value without going deep into the conspiracy... now to go further and say that all of the above happened, but the government made so many mistakes like including a dead girl in a photo with obama, setting up web pages a day in advance to beat the rush, and posting on the internet that they are doing a dress rehearsal of Sandy Hook 40 minutes away is beyond ****ing retardation.

There have been other real (haha) and recent shootings to capitalize off of which would require far less work money and mouths to keep silent.

This right here.

What an embarrassing thread. :rolleyes:

Anyone looking for concrete evidence that a good number of gun owners are firmly unhinged from reality and in need of strict regulation will find a gold mine here. A whole town paid to keep quiet in a government conspiracy? 20 dead children are really alive and being hidden by the government?

This is some real "next level" lunacy right here.

Geez!

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    This right here.

Anyone looking for concrete evidence that a good number of gun owners are firmly unhinged from reality and in need of strict regulation will find a gold mine here. A whole town paid to keep quiet in a government conspiracy? 20 dead children are really alive and being hidden by the government?

Geez!

My God just give me your firearms before Barack takes them right out of your hands!

You are unhinged from reality or unable to read... no one has said a whole town paid off to keep quiet.... No one said 20 dead children still alive and hidden by the govenment.... Go back to sleep!

Last edited:

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    There is NOTHING in that link from tinfoilhat.com that proves anything.

My argument was with the original video.

The tenants of that video were:

A: The deceased girl had her photo taken with Obama

...NOOOOO that was her sister.

B: The government did a mass causality training event 40 minutes away...rehearsal?

....NOOOOO mass causality training happens everyday...everywhere. In Indianapolis mass causality trainings happen weekly. The fact that they couldn't find one that happened closer than 40 minutes away is what's truly shocking.

C. Several webpages went up regarding victims of Sandy Hook the day before the event took place!

.....NOOOOOOO I showed you how to manipulate google to make it appear as if things happened before they did. I included an example of a relative of someone involved in the Richmond Hills explosion "speaking out" 5 days before the explosion happened.

D. The school nurse isn't on the employee roster...Actress?!!!
    .......Noooooo trooofers didn't look up the correct name...fail.

E. Gene is full of ****...actor?!

....Gene is full of ****, but when tragedy strikes, people want to be a part of it. How many people were best friends with someone who died and met an acquaintance that claimed to be his/her best friend. Same thing.

F. The kids aren't really dead...because the parents aren't crying.

....NOOOOOOOO The parents are crying, just not when you want them too. When Officer David Moore was shot and killed, i challenge you to find a video of his father not smiling and speaking fondly of his son. That man was a rock. I also gave the example of my religious friends mom dying... You would have thought his mom didn't die, she hit the lottery and went to live on a tropical island...but i assure you..even though he appeared happy...the lady is still very very very dead.

G. The story of what happened keeps changing...the government can't keep it's story straight!

Nooooo. Every news story is like this if you pay attention. Richmond Hills explosion timeline.

Plane crash - Meth lab explosion - Accidental gas leak - Drone crash - Drone missles missed their target - Arson.

From beginning to end the story changed. And how long did it take for that investigation...they just released the facts.

H. (even though this wasn't in the original video i'll address it) Everyone was killed and no one was injured. I think someone mentioned 4 shots per individual being unlikely. How many rounds would you need if you stepped into a classroom intent on killing kids? Wall to wall kids with only 1 way in and 1 way out? 1 round to wound...1 round to dead check.

What link are you talking about?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Regarding video A verses video B, if you can still assume that:

1. The school nurse wasn't employed there, both you and video A are wrong.

2. The web pages were put up before the shooting, both you and video A are wrong.

3. The picture with obama is the girl who is supposed to be dead, both you and video A. are wrong

All these are PROVEN falsehoods in video A. These aren't assumptions from 2 sides up for debate. These LIES are the "damning evidence" of video A...their "nail in the coffin". Poor fact checking, lies, and intentional manipulation...what a class act.

If after watching both videos you still feel that:

A. The government posted on the open internet they'd be doing a dress rehearsal of the sandy hook shooting for everyone to see -or- Every day different government agencies train on mass casualty events all over the united states (fact checked)...which is more likely?

B. The news knew the full story of what happened from the second they arrived however kept changing the story to keep up with a government lie because the news, the cops, the evidence and the actors couldnt keep their story straight -or- like every large story the news arrives, posts about what they guess happened, then changed it little by little as more information comes in from cops, witnesses, and so forth...which is more likely?

So that's 3 parts of video 1 proven to be utterly preposterous, 2 parts that are highly unlikely but i'm willing to concede that someone still can find some shred of doubt.

There is only 1 facet of contention left, the crying/not crying parents. Neither the trufers or myself will ever know what was going on inside their heads. The still shots of the parents sitting together smiling does seem odd, until you add their voices and see that they're talking about fond memories of their daughter. Again though, i don't know what's going on in their heads neither does anyone else.

If you total up the scores, video B is winning by a long shot. Video A has lied, intentionally misled you (the dates of the pages) and did half ass fact checking. If you can STILL stand behind video A after it being caught in lies, and after being caught manipulating dates as if you'd be too stupid to figure it out....i don't know what to say.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    The link you posted furthering the conspiracy. I called it tinfoilhat.com as an attempt at humor, but apparently i failed.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    My God just give me your firearms before Barack takes them right out of your hands!

You are unhinged from reality or unable to read... no one has said a whole town paid off to keep quiet.... No one said 20 dead children still alive and hidden by the govenment.... Go back to sleep!

Again my argument was with the original video which doesn't believe anyone was dead and everyone involved was an actor in a government conspiracy. So, yes, the original post was just that.

What is it that you think happened at sandy hook then if you do believe children are dead and the town isn't actors?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This right here.

Geez!

Where is negative rep when we need it?

One more newly minted INGO member walking in the door slinging insults. Since you are apparently too damned lazy to read the thread before starting with the insults, you missed the part where it was established that it is possible for there to have been actual events nothing like the official narrative, but it would seem that so much reading was too much work for you.

As for the bolded text, if this is such an extreme variation from reality, then why the f**k did the government need to include language in a duly passed and signed law to make it legal to do exactly that?

You will notice that I have not established a preferred theory or formed a conclusion. I have, however, pointed out that there are equally plausible alternate explanations available within the information available. It is here where the most serious problem exists. If the narrative we are being fed lines up with reality, plausible alternatives will not exist. I can accept variations in the subjective observation and recollection offered by witnesses, most of whom are, or at least should be, under a great deal of stress. The variations appear to be outside the scope of those acceptable limits.

Now, genius, please explain for me why, as previously asked, there is a need for a law authorizing the federal government to indefinitely detain United States citizens without charges and without any due process or recourse (i.e., no trial in a court) in complete secrecy. Better yet, why do you trust a government that would even want such a power? You would appear to be more clueless than the average kindergartner.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    The link you posted furthering the conspiracy. I called it tinfoilhat.com as an attempt at humor, but apparently i failed.

The site isheavy handed in most of their assertions and I never meant to come across as believing the entirety of their videos.

I was not clear on the One Lie, that I chalenged people to find.

I felt that using the media clips of the practice drills presented as the actual breaking news of Sandy Hook shootings was a lie or definetly misleading the public.

I admit I did not watch the entire videos as I have already seen too many on this subject.

My point was the fact they attempted to dramatze Sandy Hook Shooting with a military style assault on the front door with clips from the practice drill at a different school. I view that as a lie.

What is it that you think happened at sandy hook then if you do believe children are dead and the town isn't actors?

I believe children are dead, how many not sure...... The evidence I have viewed convinces me that they used actor/actresses to portray grieving parents to influence the masses. I am also suspicious of the weapon used in the killings.

The reason they used actors/actresses is because our media/government operates on the premise to never let a tragedy/disaster to go to waste. They use FEAR to manipulate the emotions of people. Time and timing was of the essence to push for the agenda of infringing on the 2nd Amendment and other freedoms of Americans. Fear had to be hammerd home while the blood was still fresh on the American Psyche.

The real parents were too stunned and upset because of their grieving to be of any use to the media. I would assume that some of the parents had to be sedated and under medical care.

We will hear from the real parents as time moves on.

We know that urban minority children get caught in the crossfire (Illegal Guns) all the time, over time the count is far more than the count at Sandy Hook, even right here in Indiana. Yet there is not really an National media outcry about these child deaths, The reason is Illegal Guns. The government and all the current gun laws and all the future gun laws cannot control Illegal Guns. When Adam took his mothers guns, those guns became Illegal Guns in the hands of Adam. The kids at Sandy Hook were white and the media directed their propaganda at mothers and it worked. Mothers across America now believe legal guns are the problem.

Illegal guns are not what the government is after, it is your guns, the guns of the law abiding Americans. Thus blaming Sandy Hook on you and me, the NRA and the 2nd Amendment is also a lie! Characterizing law abiding white gun owners as rascist thugs, anti-society terrorists, school child killers by proxy is also a lie.

The NDAA and other bad laws passed and the creation of TSA, HS, VIPR and on and on were created using the same media/government techniques of public manipulation by bending and distorting the truth!

Again this is my opinion.........

Last edited:

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana

One more newly minted INGO member walking in the door slinging insults. Since you are apparently too damned lazy to read the thread before starting with the insults, you missed the part where it was established that it is possible for there to have been actual events nothing like the official narrative, but it would seem that so much reading was too much work for you.

As for the bolded text, if this is such an extreme variation from reality, then why the f**k did the government need to include language in a duly passed and signed law to make it legal to do exactly that?

You will notice that I have not established a preferred theory or formed a conclusion. I have, however, pointed out that there are equally plausible alternate explanations available within the information available. It is here where the most serious problem exists. If the narrative we are being fed lines up with reality, plausible alternatives will not exist. I can accept variations in the subjective observation and recollection offered by witnesses, most of whom are, or at least should be, under a great deal of stress. The variations appear to be outside the scope of those acceptable limits.

Now, genius, please explain for me why, as previously asked, there is a need for a law authorizing the federal government to indefinitely detain United States citizens without charges and without any due process or recourse (i.e., no trial in a court) in complete secrecy. Better yet, why do you trust a government that would even want such a power? You would appear to be more clueless than the average kindergartner.

Good post! I doubt if your arm is long enough to grab the head and pull it out!

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013

Are you seriously insinuating that a government that would lie about 20 dead children and keep them sequestered away from the public in order to accomplish a political objective needs a law to make the detention of those children "legal?" That's some warped thinking. Such a government is not concerned with legalities, so your argument falls flat.

I know the government is not always honest or right, but this conspiracy theory stuff is beyond the pale. Making wild and unfounded accusations based on irrational fears regarding such a tragic event makes it easy for those who would infringe on our gun rights to point this garbage out as a prime example of how gun owners are nuts. (I'm not saying we are nuts, obviously, I'm saying that it's easy to characterize a whole group by the actions of a loud few.)

If you are indeed so enraged that a mind bogglingly incompetent government is somehow clever and thorough enough to successfully orchestrate this massive conspiracy, you are free to get in your TruthMobile and drive to Connecticut to conduct your own investigation. Here's a list of the victims.

Portraits of Newtown Victims - WSJ.com

Take your shovel and try the cemetery. It will take a bit more effort than posting giant red text on an internet forum, but imagine the satisfaction of when you open the first little coffin and find, not the body of a child, but documents proving that 9/11 didn't really happen.

Plausible alternatives always exist. It just depends on how much the mind has warped the definition of "plausible." You know, that guy that put a .45 round through his hand at the Indy 1500 yesterday could have been an Obama plant. Or maybe it never happened at all? Seems legit.

Top Bottom