• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One good thing about the Colts' play...is that I have almost 0 urge to watch any NFL games now.

I'm not one of their preferred demographic anyway.

Carey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Mentone
    This thing about not standing for the national anthem makes me very mad. I love to watch football but I am refusing to watch the teams that have players that neal. It is very disrespectful I think.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm actually hopeful this team will turn things around. Lots of new coaches, players, and replacements. Hell, I don't recognize a good percentage of the players this year.
    I'm not holding out much hope for our linebackers though.
    The Colts have absolutely ZERO quarterback pressure so it's going to make the pass defense look less than average. Our older linebackers are just too slow to make delayed blitzes.
    MUCHO problemos on the lines.
    Costanzo looks very average so far this year.
    Rookies on the O-line have to play like grown ups. Coaches may make some adjustments to try to heal the gaps the Rookies leave BUT the Colts still can't afford to start the game in the second half. sucks.
    I ***** and whine but I'm a Colts fan.
    I don't want to have to open up the "What's that smell" thread.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm actually hopeful this team will turn things around. Lots of new coaches, players, and replacements. Hell, I don't recognize a good percentage of the players this year.
    I'm not holding out much hope for our linebackers though.
    The Colts have absolutely ZERO quarterback pressure so it's going to make the pass defense look less than average. Our older linebackers are just too slow to make delayed blitzes.
    MUCHO problemos on the lines.
    Costanzo looks very average so far this year.
    Rookies on the O-line have to play like grown ups. Coaches may make some adjustments to try to heal the gaps the Rookies leave BUT the Colts still can't afford to start the game in the second half. sucks.
    I ***** and whine but I'm a Colts fan.
    I don't want to have to open up the "What's that smell" thread.

60 minutes of regulation.
    You need to be rolling with 55 to go. If not you get hurt, penalty's, dumb **** and get pressured to catch up.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This thing about not standing for the national anthem makes me very mad. I love to watch football but I am refusing to watch the teams that have players that neal. It is very disrespectful I think.

Did any players kneel in London?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm not very impressed with the NFL this year.

Over saturation and musical chairs free agency. Throw in the sickening politics of the world and it's no longer a 3 hour escape from the daily dread.

I have watched about 15 minutes of NFL football this year, and that 15 minutes was enough to convince me that I haven't missed anything when I wasn't watching. My son plays high school football, and they are a lot more entertaining.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I saw the Anthem and God Save the Queen. If anyone knelt the camera's did not show them.

I bet that "God save the Queen" thing confused any would-be protesters. These modern-day heroes figured that if they protested the National Anthem, they had better protest "My County 'Tis of Thee" too.

Top Bottom