• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    No....the play calling is less than college level.
    Coaching. Period.

I also observed numerous poor decisions from Luck as well. All we needed was a first down with a couple minutes left and he throws 35 yards into double coverage on the side line with a tight end open at the first down line. Granted he's running for his life but he makes it a habit to go downfield as a preference. Low percentage and questionable situational awareness.
    Where was Gore the last 20 minutes? He's productive but his replacement doesn't seem to understand the game yet.
    Colts have talent but the thought process is lacking. 1-3. Same old Colts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I also observed numerous poor decisions from Luck as well. All we needed was a first down with a couple minutes left and he throws 35 yards into double coverage on the side line with a tight end open at the first down line. Granted he's running for his life but he makes it a habit to go downfield as a preference. Low percentage and questionable situational awareness.
    Where was Gore the last 20 minutes? He's productive but his replacement doesn't seem to understand the game yet.
    Colts have talent but the thought process is lacking. 1-3. Same old Colts.

Gore was carrying his right arm funny like he was hurt.
    Luck is trying way to hard to come back up the rabbit hole and yes, the play calling is idiotic at times.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Gore was carrying his right arm funny like he was hurt.
    Luck is trying way to hard to come back up the rabbit hole and yes, the play calling is idiotic at times.

I was wondering about Gore. I didn't watch every play. I don't think my blood pressure would take it.
    The Colts need to practicing the lateral at the end of the game. It's awful.
    It's a good thing I don't know squat about the coaching end of football. I'd sure show them clowns some different calls.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We didn't have an opportunity to watch but we listened to the second half on the radio and it sounds like they had a great 4 or 5 minute run there towards the end!!!!! Even the GF noted that if they played like for an ENTIRE GAME that nothing would stand between them and another super bowl ring. Of course when I reminded her that they were playing an 0 and 3 team she just started laughing!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We didn't have an opportunity to watch but we listened to the second half on the radio and it sounds like they had a great 4 or 5 minute run there towards the end!!!!! Even the GF noted that if they played like for an ENTIRE GAME that nothing would stand between them and another super bowl ring. Of course when I reminded her that they were playing an 0 and 3 team she just started laughing!

That's a heartless woman fe.

Top Bottom