• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Hey....we beat the only team worse than we are.

Still the best team in our division but the Colts keep shooting themselves in the feet. Penalties, ZERO defense on the outside due to linebacker/coaching play.
    We get the running game consistent we'll be ok but time is running out to salvage this year. We have to run out our division and will need at least 10 wins and with some luck we'll make playoffs.
    To quote Jim Mora.. "Playoffs? Playoffs? You've got to be kidding"

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    They managed to win in spite of themselves today. They tried really hard to give that one away with some bone head play, including our Prevent Us from Winning defense.

Sad thing is, we could be sitting at 5-2 right now, atop the AFC South, and in a legitimate play-off picture if we close out a couple of our 4th quarters this year like we did today.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Those of you who missed the Seahawks and Cardinals last night play to a 6-6 tie missed what is now widely regarded as the worst played game in NFL history. So at least the Colts weren't involved in that game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Those of you who missed the Seahawks and Cardinals last night play to a 6-6 tie missed what is now widely regarded as the worst played game in NFL history. So at least the Colts weren't involved in that game.

I saw it into OT to the tie score and shut it off.

The officiating in the NFL is reaching laughable levels of idiocy.
    Way the hell to many rules. They are loosing viewers because the officials are setting the games more now than ever and they suck at it.......JMHO of course.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Way the hell to many rules. They are loosing viewers because the officials are setting the games more now than ever and they suck at it.......JMHO of course.
    I enjoyed it - for the comedic value. :):

Now the Penn St. - Ohio St. ... that was a game to watch. :rockwoot:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I thought the officiating was fine until the fourth quarter. The Colts were earning all of the penalties they got called for. Things got really inconsistent at the end, though. A cheap DPI extended a Titans drive, and was later followed by the worst DPI call I've seen, perhaps in all of football. Davis made an all-pro pass defense, and the refs flagged Green - who was on the bench. The biggest problem there, though, was that the calls weren't consistent both ways. Doyle got mugged in the red zone, with obvious contact before the ball, and no flag. And McNary earned every bit of his PF that erased the PRob interception, but apparently the identical hit on Street going the other way was A-OK to the officials. And then there was that super-cheap motion penalty on Gore that wiped out a TY TD. (Fortunately, Doyle Rules, and scored a TD a few plays later.)

Luck played like an MVP yesterday. The O Line did what it needed to do - which is basically "don't suck". The defense was atrocious, blowing yet another double-digit lead. (The Drive - and if you watched the game, you know the one I mean - exemplified what our defense is. Drive extended twice by penalties, and they allowed the Titans to convert 3rd-and-15, 3rd-and-20, and 2nd-and-20.)

The coaching was terrible. Punt from 4th and 1 inside the 50, call an inexplicable timeout to help the Titans manage the clock in the 2-minute drill, and then when the Titans inevitably score, take a knee with 34 seconds and 2 timeouts, with Luck playing as well as he has ever played.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

I actually prefer the replacement Refs. They aren't any worse than the regular officials. But that's not saying anything new.

Top Bottom