• ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Heads need to roll. ...

Unacceptable to blow a game like that. Another 4th quarter meltdown coupled with fundamental errors on offensI've play calling. If we're going to lose. Let's do it with a coaching staff that can at least get a team prepared to play at thus level.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This one falls on the linebackers. I think they've lost motivation due to being old enough to draw Social Security.
    There was progress. O line looked adequate considering who they just played. Luck is still holding onto the ball too long.
    Secondary didn't do too bad, but the Colts just didn't have a plan or personnel to stop the run.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    This one falls on the linebackers. I think they've lost motivation due to being old enough to draw Social Security.
    There was progress. O line looked adequate considering who they just played. Luck is still holding onto the ball too long.
    Secondary didn't do too bad, but the Colts just didn't have a plan or personnel to stop the run.

Once again, the defense didn't play 4 quarters of football. First 3 quarters the tackling was decent. 4th quarter looked like a bunch of freshmen in high school diving with heads down. Miller made 7 guys miss on his TD. Thats bad, no, thats TERRIBLE coaching that causes that.

And where to begin on injuries. Each season we get more and more pansies. Heck, they even fake injuries. Adams blows a tackle on that last TD becauses his head was down, sees the score, the grabs his leg and limps off. Suck it up buddy, you make more in a season than some make in a life time.

And in play calling at the end? Let a 10 year old playing Madden '16 call from now on. Everyone but our O.C. and apparently Luck knew they would bring the house on that 3rd down blitz. Throw a hot route to your tight end, like you are taught at EVERY level of the game starting in junior high.

4th and inches inside the red zone? Sure, drop back in shotgun and try to pass. Seriously, thats thd crap Pep used to try to pull. In reallity they had 2 chances to get 12 inches, and couldn't do that. Flat out embarrassing.

I just hope Pagano doesn't have a stroke in the locker room after the butt chewing he needs to give the team.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The last 10 minutes of regulation shows how inept the coaching/play calling has become. 4th and inches.wow. second left 3rd and 20 because we suck.....run the ball......WTF
    Offensive coordinator has been fired for several positions and I see why now. The are picking up coaches on the cheap.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I still hold out hope. This team has taken a major shake up in the off season. Lots of new coaches and players.
    I'm too quick at times on being disappointed in them.
    Taking a look back at the start of the season I didn't think they'd be this far along. They're STARTING to come together. They're nowhere close to being a good team yet but a little progress here and there keep me watching them.
    I'm sure all the present colts from Grigson down are happy that I don't write the checks.
    With my vast football savvy I'm sure I could mess this team up worse than it is.
    They're the football people with the experience and knowledge to run an NFL team.
    We've got our own opinions BUT my money is on the present staff being better at making decisions than we are. Well, maybe not all the time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still hold out hope. This team has taken a major shake up in the off season. Lots of new coaches and players.
    I'm too quick at times on being disappointed in them.
    Taking a look back at the start of the season I didn't think they'd be this far along. They're STARTING to come together. They're nowhere close to being a good team yet but a little progress here and there keep me watching them.
    I'm sure all the present colts from Grigson down are happy that I don't write the checks.
    With my vast football savvy I'm sure I could mess this team up worse than it is.
    They're the football people with the experience and knowledge to run an NFL team.
    We've got our own opinions BUT my money is on the present staff being better at making decisions than we are. Well, maybe not all the time.

Right up until the end of the game maybe.....:):

Top Bottom