• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Interesting. Last time KC was here (wildcard game in 2013), they were leading 38-10 early in the 2nd half. We won that one, so it's still possible. :)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Though I may be a Colts fan they're not putting a good product on the field much less a product to sell.
    I could justify a decision between cutting grass on Sundays or watching the Colts.
    I'm mulling my options going deeper into fall with no grass to cut. There's always cutting my toenails and trimming my nose hair.
    It might be easier to sell tickets to watch that than this Colts group. I won't say "team" in this case.
    Mr. Irsay if you're listening.... Time to be the boss again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyone get a count on how many times Luck got sacked? Bakers dozen? Skipped a nap for this.

I am not giving them any more time this season if they can not muster up the most rudimentary basic football.

OK guys....tell me again how this is "Not" the inept coaching staff. They are not up to the task at hand.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The frustrating thing is, they can put together some plays that really gives one hope that they're turning a corner. And then they fall apart again. Reminds me of a Henry W. Longfellow poem...

"There was a little girl, who had a little curl
    Right in the middle of her forehead,
    And when she was good, she was very, very good,
    But when she was bad she was horrid."

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I just hope we don't break Luck in the process of fixing things.

The O line is having trouble protecting Luck and Chudzinski is calling 30 yard routes. Short crossing routes, screens, draws, and a running game is necessary.
    We abandoned the running game way too early. The KC defense was in pass rush mode the whole game. I don't know what the thinking here is. I didn't like Pep at all and he seems to be a step above Rod C.
    Luck MUST get rid of the ball faster. He's holding it way too long.
    I'm not the professional football person but there are basics to slow a pass rush that aren't even being used here.
    Defense is leaving the outside wings wide open for the opposing offense. Tight ends, backs, and delayed routes are picking up about 13 yds per.
    Disheartening for a fan. Wait 'til the stands become empty until changes are made? At this rate it will take 10-15 years to get this team respectable again.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom