Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yaroslav Hunk
    Received praise for fighting Russians in WW2. The issue is Yaroslav Hunk killed Russians as part of the 14th SS division.

In the winter and spring of 1944, the SS-Galizien 14th SS participated in the destruction of several Polish villages, including the village of Huta Pieniacka. About five hundred civilians were murdered.

I don't even know what to make of this?
    How about this?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

"Members of Parliament from all parties rose to applaud Hunka. A spokesperson for the federal Conservatives said the party was not aware of his history at the time.

In a second written statement released late Sunday, Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre laid the blame at the feet of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

"No parliamentarians (other than Justin Trudeau) had the opportunity to vet this individual's past before he was introduced and honoured on the floor of the House of Commons. Without warning or context, it was impossible for any parliamentarian in the room (other than Mr. Trudeau) to know of this dark past," Poilievre said."

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

In other news..according to the head of the EU,while visiting Japan this weekend Russia is the one who nuked them during WW2. Official transcript linked.

You, dear Prime Minister, showed me the meaning of this proverb during the G7 summit in Japan last year. You brought us to your hometown of Hiroshima, the place where you have your roots and which has deeply shaped your life and leadership. Many of your relatives lost their life when the atomic bomb razed Hiroshima to the ground. You have grown up with the stories of the survivors. And you wanted us to listen to the same stories, to face the past, and learn something about the future.
    It was a sobering start to the G7, and one that I will not forget, especially at a time when Russia threatens to use nuclear weapons once again. It is heinous. It is dangerous. And in the shadow of Hiroshima, it is unforgivable.

It is almost as if they are trying to rewrite history.

Only a few hundred billion more. It is all they need to.....well not win,but do something. Pony up.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Today, the Clinton Global Initiative announced their very own program to rebuild Ukraine. The US is sending the World Bank $25 billion. Then, the World Bank is sending money to the Clintons. And then the Clintons are sending it to Ukraine.

World Bank(10%),Clintons(10%)....I am sure when it gets to Ukraine none of it will be used for projects that are over bid or anything like that. Right. Sure. FYI the world bank is already saying it will take over 100 billion.

So much for it being 24Billion. Looks like the price tag has jumped to $115 Billion over the next 4 years from the IMF(to be doled out via NGO's like the Clinton foundation...like the last 24Billion, but that was the world bank...IMF turn to take their 10% ).

Just am FYI we have shoveled over 180 Billion into the IMF since 2021(top link, to the end of 2022). The 117 Billion is our share of the IMF "quota" the 44 billion was just a freebee(DOES not include anything after 2022...which we have given plenty).

Democrats/RINO's need more loot. Make sure to show your support for robbing yourself and fellow American's in the new forever war.

I did not even mention money shelled out by USAID.

...sigh.

Wonder how our ally Germany is doing?
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/g...eptember-update-adbd96c0?mod=newsviewer_click
    Only two months in 19 months have they had any rise in Business sentiment,or orders.
    I am sure they will be fine.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

So much for it being 24Billion. Looks like the price tag has jumped to $115 Billion over the next 4 years from the IMF(to be doled out via NGO's like the Clinton foundation...like the last 24Billion, but that was the world bank...IMF turn to take their 10% ).

Just am FYI we have shoveled over 180 Billion into the IMF since 2021(top link, to the end of 2022). The 117 Billion is our share of the IMF "quota" the 44 billion was just a freebee(DOES not include anything after 2022...which we have given plenty).

Democrats/RINO's need more loot. Make sure to show your support for robbing yourself and fellow American's in the new forever war.

I did not even mention money shelled out by USAID.

...sigh.

Wonder how our ally Germany is doing?
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/g...eptember-update-adbd96c0?mod=newsviewer_click
    Only two months in 19 months have they had any rise in Business sentiment,or orders.
    I am sure they will be fine.

Leadership of looters.

32907021-32907026-slarge.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    BLUF,
    Ukraine cannot win.

We could give them all our money and it will not make a difference.

It's a war of attrition the larger number will win. The battlefield looks like WW1.

It has to be settled at the negotiation table. If we had a competent leader.

They would send president Bush and Obama. In effort to end this war. That would be a victory for the U.S. no endless war.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    D69FPRZ.gif

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    BLUF,
    Ukraine cannot win.

We could give them all our money and it will not make a difference.

It's a war of attrition the larger number will win. The battlefield looks like WW1.

It has to be settled at the negotiation table. If we had a competent leader.

They would send president Bush and Obama. In effort to end this war. That would be a victory for the U.S. no endless war.
    Ukraine can win and is about to breach the lines in the south.

I have been constantly watching the strategy, and I swear that the US is not only sending Ukraine money and war aid, but I swear they are sending them West Point war planning too.

Right now on the Ground, Ukraine has the Russian forces fixed in Bakhmut with an offensive there, the goal there isn't to break through, but to hold Russian forces there while they break through in the south.
    In the south they are about to break through the main Russian Defenses, and likely are just about to. These are Elite VDV Ukraine units Ukraine is defeating.

Not only that, but that have pretty much been defeating the Russian Navy, without having one. Textbooks will be written on that alone.

Ukraine has the initiative and strategic control, and a lot of it is because the little man in Moscow keeps making them pointlessly counterattack instead of truly defending what they have already taken.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom