• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Poland stopping supplying Ukraine weapons is not about grain(which Poland has never allowed, do mostly to their No GMO laws). It has to do with Zelenski insulting Poland and the Polish people during a speech at the UN.

but 2+2=5

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I swear the world has gone ****ing crazy. I never thought I would see the day where a western government would actually stand up and applaud a real, true, Nazi SS member. But this it seems, is now where we are at.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I swear the world has gone ****ing crazy. I never thought I would see the day where a western government would actually stand up and applaud a real, true, Nazi SS member. But this it seems, is now where we are at.

That is outrageous, if true, but I'm having problems verifying that the standing "o" was for a nazi. At least on a site that I trust. Do you have one Bee?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Poland stopping supplying Ukraine weapons is not about grain(which Poland has never allowed, do mostly to their No GMO laws). It has to do with Zelenski insulting Poland and the Polish people during a speech at the UN.

but 2+2=5

Tip O' Neil used to say that all politics are local.;)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yaroslav Hunk
    Received praise for fighting Russians in WW2. The issue is Yaroslav Hunk killed Russians as part of the 14th SS division.

In the winter and spring of 1944, the SS-Galizien 14th SS participated in the destruction of several Polish villages, including the village of Huta Pieniacka. About five hundred civilians were murdered.

I don't even know what to make of this?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    That is outrageous, if true, but I'm having problems verifying that the standing "o" was for a nazi. At least on a site that I trust. Do you have one Bee?

No, I saw this posted by various conservative media sites on X, I did not research it any further. It looks pretty good to me though I guess someone could edit about anything together.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Historians need to watch their blood pressure with all that salt

Battle of the Coral Sea, May 1942. Allies blunt a major Japanese offensive

Battle of Midway,
    June 1942. Major carrier battle, four Japanese carriers were sunk (the Akagi, Kaga, Soryu and Hiryu - all carriers that had taken part in the attack on Pearl). The Japanese Imperial fleet never recovered from this defeat

Guadalcanal,
    August 1942, the beginning of the island hopping campaign to bring the war to the Japanese homeland

Operation Torch,
    November 1942, first US combat with German troops as part of an allied operation against North Africa

First landing on actual European territory was
    Sicily in 1943. Most of what we were doing against Germany before then revolved around material supplies to the allies, support for the resistance and daylight bombing of military targets in axis Europe

That would appear to be a Europe last strategy, actually
    Thats because the Brits wanted to go after North Africa first..

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Google says results are changing but it appears its true. Curious if our mainstream media will be reporting on this. Everything I am seeing online says this did happen.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Google says results are changing but it appears its true. Curious if our mainstream media will be reporting on this. Everything I am seeing online says this did happen.

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom