• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So our troops won’t get paid but Zelenskyy will?
    “It’s not even just going to armaments. You realize we’re funding the pension of their government workers and we complain about bloated government here. They’ve got bloated government and they’ve got corruption. And the American taxpayer, people are struggling in our country, are asked to fund it. I think it’s wrong. And I think most of the American people, frankly, are with me,” Paul said during a Fox Business interview.

Paul also noted that Zelensky has cancelled Democracy in the country.

“They’ve cancelled the elections. What kind of democracy has no election?” he noted, adding “next year, Zelensky said he’s not going to have an election because it would be inconvenient during the war and would be expensive.”

He continued, “if you don’t have elections, who in the world will be supporting a country that’s not a democracy? They’ve banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests. So, no, it isn’t a democracy. It’s a corrupt regime.”

more at the link(from 9/22/2023)

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    “It’s not even just going to armaments. You realize we’re funding the pension of their government workers and we complain about bloated government here. They’ve got bloated government and they’ve got corruption. And the American taxpayer, people are struggling in our country, are asked to fund it. I think it’s wrong. And I think most of the American people, frankly, are with me,” Paul said during a Fox Business interview.

Paul also noted that Zelensky has cancelled Democracy in the country.

“They’ve cancelled the elections. What kind of democracy has no election?” he noted, adding “next year, Zelensky said he’s not going to have an election because it would be inconvenient during the war and would be expensive.”

He continued, “if you don’t have elections, who in the world will be supporting a country that’s not a democracy? They’ve banned the political parties, they’ve invaded churches, they’ve arrested priests. So, no, it isn’t a democracy. It’s a corrupt regime.”

more at the link(from 9/22/2023)
    I don't understand how any sane person can be ok with the $$ we are sending over there, meanwhile our southern border is wide open. We are letting the enemy in and the ****ers in Washington have been bought and paid for so they dont give a ****! :ranton:. I am going to cut it short because I enjoy INGO

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre

According to those zealots, this is an anti-Ukraine statement:
    “President Biden, the weakest commander-in-chief ever, embarrassed our country in Afghanistan and has since reduced our critical munition stockpiles to dangerously low levels. We cannot lead abroad while we are so weak at home.”

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We need to rattle some cages. These people represent us!

Not finding Erin Houchin on that list. Am I missing her?

:dunno:

Think I found the answer, published a month ago in South Bend...

...Last week, Indiana U.S. Reps. Jim Banks and Erin Houchin joined 68 fellow Republicans in voting to end U.S. military aid to Ukraine during debate on the FY23 National Defense Authorization Act.

“Notwithstanding any provision of this or any other Act, no federal funds may be made available to provide security assistance to Ukraine,” read the one-sentence amendment. It was defeated by a 358-70 margin, with all Democrats and a majority of Republicans (including U.S. Reps. Jim Baird, Larry Bucshon, Greg Pence, Victoria Spartz and Rudy Yakym) opposing the measure...

...“My amendment is going to lose overwhelmingly when it is put up for a vote,” said U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican who authored the amendment. “But the American people will see who wants to represent them, and who wants to represent Crimea.”...

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

We (the "West") are really flirting with WWIII. Especially if the idiots in the current regime send U.S. ATACMS to Ukraine.

I can support the Ukranian people all day long, but what is going on now is akin to assassinating an Archduke of Serbia. Giving Ukraine western weapons with the ability to strike into Russia will not end well. "I" may consider Crimea Ukrainian, based upon the post Soviet partition, but it is foolish to believe Russia does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom