• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I mentioned it in this thread not to long ago about Poland being the new US favorite ally in the EU.
    Poland,the USA,and Denmark(through their pipeline to Poland) now get the bulk of the EU gas market cash cow.

That is not all though. The USA has several new bases in Poland. Scratch my back...well..ok sure we will build you a nuclear power plant and supply the fuel(that we have stockpiled from Russia of course),and the whooper of it all "(Morawiecki) He delivered the news following successful talks with U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris(sure and she drew up the plans), U.S. State Secretary Antony Blinken(Yea,this is the guy), and Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm(doubt they had any impact at all,the Canadian that is our secretary of energy...yea in what world do they determine US policy?).

This entire administration has fked us so many ways. Now we apparently owe Poland,for decades(we did convince them to run trafficking of Ukrainian females,and the largest number of "refugees" in the EU is in Poland after the US requested they house them earlier in February 2022...though many have gotten wise and are fleeing. Some are running away back to a war zone,some to anywhere but Poland).

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I mentioned it in this thread not to long ago about Poland being the new US favorite ally in the EU.
    Poland,the USA,and Denmark(through their pipeline to Poland) now get the bulk of the EU gas market cash cow.

That is not all though. The USA has several new bases in Poland. Scratch my back...well..ok sure we will build you a nuclear power plant and supply the fuel(that we have stockpiled from Russia of course),and the whooper of it all "(Morawiecki) He delivered the news following successful talks with U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris(sure and she drew up the plans), U.S. State Secretary Antony Blinken(Yea,this is the guy), and Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm(doubt they had any impact at all,the Canadian that is our secretary of energy...yea in what world do they determine US policy?).

This entire administration has fked us so many ways. Now we apparently owe Poland,for decades(we did convince them to run trafficking of Ukrainian females,and the largest number of "refugees" in the EU is in Poland after the US requested they house them earlier in February 2022...though many have gotten wise and are fleeing. Some are running away back to a war zone,some to anywhere but Poland).

I'm trying to wrap my head around this post. So the Poles have selected an American company to build a power plant over other competition, and that's a bad thing, right? Also, this ties into Poland doing trafficking of Ukrainian women at what, the behest of the US government? And things are so bad for these tens of thousands who begged to be allowed into Poland, that they are now trying to escape back into a Ukrainian war zone? Cheeses H. Rice, my head is spinning.

Got links to any non-tin foil Russian propaganda sites that prove any of this?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm trying to wrap my head around this post. So the Poles have selected an American company to build a power plant over other competition, and that's a bad thing, right? Also, this ties into Poland doing trafficking of Ukrainian women at what, the behest of the US government? And things are so bad for these tens of thousands who begged to be allowed into Poland, that they are now trying to escape back into a Ukrainian war zone? Cheeses H. Rice, my head is spinning.

From the same guy that thinks it’s ok for put put to invade a sovereign country? I wouldn’t count on it.

Reactions: oze

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Conspiratol is a hell of a drug.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm trying to wrap my head around this post. So the Poles have selected an American company to build a power plant over other competition, and that's a bad thing, right? Also, this ties into Poland doing trafficking of Ukrainian women at what, the behest of the US government? And things are so bad for these tens of thousands(It was 7 million,of which 5 million went back to Ukraine,and many more to other EU nations...last link) who begged to be allowed into Poland, that they are now trying to escape back into a Ukrainian war zone? Cheeses H. Rice, my head is spinning.

I suppose I should have lead with why we "owe" them. See the US 5th army HQ(now called US V army) has been moved from Germany to Poland along with most of the assets it had(few tank divisions I heard...probably Russian propaganda though).

This is not a small move. This removes the largest force we had in Germany to Poland.

I am fed up with the whole any information you do not like or can not bother researching and understanding being Russian propaganda though. I could give two shits about Russia or Ukraine. I do care that the USA seems on a path of self caused destruction and how our former and current allies are starting to see us as causing their misery.

I should have left the trafficking part out. I mean Europol has only arrested 9 people in Poland in sexual trafficking of Ukrainian females,but at least they have over 1600+ open cases they are looking into. The topic could have its own thread honestly.

Westing house did not beat the competition. You are talking about a company that was bankrupt(is) with a long list of failed projects(included two in the USA). It became so bad for Toshiba (the former Japanese owner of Westing house) that they sold the company to US and Canadian hedge funds in 2018. Westinghouse has yet to finish Vogtle in Georgia(USA),they started in 2009.
    The same type of plants Poland accepted them building. Being the best market choice is almost laughable. You let me know when Westing House has any source for nuclear fuel other than Russia,because I am certain you are aware that is their only current supply(probably just more Russian propaganda...i am sure)

has to be Russian disinformation
    Russia and China working together...obviously.
    Ok...yea this one is likely communist information sharing.
    Russian scare tactics.
    Has to be misinformation from Russia,the US is only sending arms and humanitarian aid to Ukraine and the USA does not want to be in WW3(but if we do we will have tanks).
    Plot by Russia to overthrow the UN...I am sure of it.

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I suppose I should have lead with why we "owe" them. See the US 5th army HQ(now called US V army) has been moved from Germany to Poland along with most of the assets it had(few tank divisions I heard...probably Russian propaganda though).

This is not a small move. This removes the largest force we had in Germany to Poland.

I am fed up with the whole any information you do not like or can not bother researching and understanding being Russian propaganda though. I could give two shits about Russia or Ukraine. I do care that the USA seems on a path of self caused destruction and how our former and current allies are starting to see us as causing their misery.

I should have left the trafficking part out. I mean Europol has only arrested 9 people in Poland in sexual trafficking of Ukrainian females,but at least they have over 1600+ open cases they are looking into. The topic could have its own thread honestly.

Westing house did not beat the competition. You are talking about a company that was bankrupt(is) with a long list of failed projects(included two in the USA). It became so bad for Toshiba (the former Japanese owner of Westing house) that they sold the company to US and Canadian hedge funds in 2018. Westinghouse has yet to finish Vogtle in Georgia(USA),they started in 2009.
    The same type of plants Poland accepted them building. Being the best market choice is almost laughable. You let me know when Westing House has any source for nuclear fuel other than Russia,because I am certain you are aware that is their only current supply(probably just more Russian propaganda...i am sure)

Russian scare tactics.
    Has to be misinformation from Russia,the US is only sending arms and humanitarian aid to Ukraine and the USA does not want to be in WW3(but if we do we will have tanks).
    And I've grown weary of a guy who clearly has some sort of Putin and/or Russian fetish, cites Russian propaganda and attempts to spin anything positive wrt America, the West and/or Ukraine as negative. Nothing fruitful can come from continuing this discussion so, once again, I'm out.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And I've grown weary of a guy who clearly has some sort of Putin and/or Russian fetish, cites Russian propaganda(show me a single post I made that did) and attempts to spin anything positive wrt America, the West and/or Ukraine as negative. Nothing fruitful can come from continuing this discussion so, once again, I'm out.
    I see nothing positive for the EU or USA happening. If you do by all means please share it.

I think you just hate being wrong.

I think you want the USA to have the moral high ground so badly you will ignore anything or call it propaganda if it does not fit into the view you want.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Russian scare tactics.
    Now the Westing house "building the first Polish nuclear power plant"announcement (that will likely happen either never or 20+ years from now) makes a little more sense(also may want to look into who holds the most shares in those hedge funds that own the majority of Westing house).

As two days later Poland reveals the contract with South Korea for 4 nuclear power plants at an already determined site. I know they will not be built instantly,but would wager the 4 sk plants will be done before the one Westinghouse plant. Optics though.(should I lay off the sarcasm? naaa...Poland "yaaa USA USA USA....south Korea is building us 4 plants right...just cheer and smile..get your gas dividend check yet?").

Last edited:

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Now the Westing house "building the first Polish nuclear power plant"announcement (that will likely happen either never or 20+ years from now) makes a little more sense(also may want to look into who holds the most shares in those hedge funds that own the majority of Westing house).

As two days later Poland reveals the contract with South Korea for 4 nuclear power plants at an already determined site. I know they will not be built instantly,but would wager the 4 sk plants will be done before the one Westinghouse plant. Optics though.(should I lay off the sarcasm? naaa...Poland "yaaa USA USA USA....south Korea is building us 4 plants right...just cheer and smile..get your gas dividend check yet?").

And this has what to do with Russia invading a sovereign country? You have refused to answer my question multiple times but I will try one more time: is it ok to invade another country as has been done here? Should that action be ignored or responded to? All of your posts are excuses of why it’s ok, which tells us that you think it’s fine but when called out on that spin it as we are war mongers or sone other ********. So please answer the question

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Russian scare tactics.

There's no future in nuclear power in this country, maybe elsewhere in the world but it's been dying since the 70s here.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And this has what to do with Russia invading a sovereign country? You have refused to answer my question multiple times but I will try one more time: is it ok to invade another country as has been done here? Should that action be ignored or responded to? All of your posts are excuses of why it’s ok, which tells us that you think it’s fine but when called out on that spin it as we are war mongers or sone other ********. So please answer the question
    What about Iraq, Libya?

Reactions: Ark

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Answer the question and not make another "whataboutism".
    Wasn't my question to answer, so he's free to answer your question however he deems appropriate. My question to you was specifically about the hypocrisy of your position, insofar as I've correctly inferred from your posts. Russia isn't allowed to invade a sovereign country under questionable pretenses, but mine is?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Wasn't my question to answer, so he's free to answer your question however he deems appropriate. My question to you was specifically about the hypocrisy of your position, insofar as I've correctly inferred from your posts. Russia isn't allowed to invade a sovereign country under questionable pretenses, but mine is?
    Please show your work. If you're goin to ASSume a stance from me you need to be able to back it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom