Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    For those looking for an Ukrainian Bride she seems nice.

View attachment 183181

I don't think a shotgun will do much to a tank.

These photoshoots are dumb and wreckless media hubris. If things go bad, these will be people identified and executed. The only hope these people have of being effective in combat is as an insurgent force, and for that they need to be anonymous.

I hope they're good at cooking explosives and have a large stockpile of materials.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    From Boris and Natasha to Villanelle, I've always been a sucker for that female Slavic accent.
    Oh man, I wish I could have introduced to pretty much everybody on my Mom's side of the family (1st generation Slovak), and my Dad's (1st generation Polish)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The dotted line separates what the Russia-backed separatists have and the rest of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions that are still under the Ukrainian military’s control. Putin’s forces first enter the area not controlled by Ukraine, but before you know it, he will order the entire territory to be taken.
    Screenshot_20220221-191739_Signal.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The UN Security Council emergency meeting will begin in an hour. Remember, Russia and China have veto rights on any decision of that useless body.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Recognize the regions where separatists (terrorists/mercenaries/what ever) have been fighting for years as sovereign countries, then the new countries request Rooskie "peacekeepers". At least they didn't name the countries Eastern and Western Vladistan.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Recognize the regions where separatists (terrorists/mercenaries/what ever) have been fighting for years as sovereign countries, then the new countries request Rooskie "peacekeepers". At least they didn't name the countries Eastern and Western Vladistan.
    This was all part of the plan/sham. It got Putin's regular army in the door. They appointed themselves "peacekeepers" Now they work on taking control of the other 2/3 rds of the two breakaway provinces that Vlad bestowed upon the separatists currently under control of the Ukrainian military.

Who knows how far he'll go from there? It's no secret that Vlad still considers Ukraine to be Russian territory that never should've been divided after the old soviet breakup, and he wants it back.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Has Germany decided to finally come off the bench?

Andrew Ross Sorkin reports German Chancellor Olaf Scholz announced Tuesday that the certification process for the Nord Stream 2 pipeline will be halted after Kremlin ordered troops into eastern Ukraine.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Putin's speech yesterday was right out of Hitler's playbook. Unifying the Russian People. Taking what is rightfully ours etc....
    There is absolutely no doubt that he wants Ukraine back in the Russian sphere. He's advancing on it piece by piece. He doesn't like the U.S. and NATO having influence over what he considers to be rightfully theirs.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Being that Slo Joe and the Ho are going to lead in this conflict, I want to prepare for the outcome. Does anyone know of a good Russian dictionary so I can learn the language that we will all be speaking in a year?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    "German Chancellor Olaf Scholz announced the certification process for the Nord Stream 2 pipeline will be halted after the Kremlin ordered troops into eastern Ukraine, saying that "the situation has fundamentally changed."

It's too little too late. The price Europe will pay for going green. Why not turn on your nuclear power plants? Your coal plants?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom