Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    So I seem to remember this war a long time ago. It seems that the enemy was being supplied though a 3rd country.

Laos and Cambodia got bombed so we really don’t have S)$/;t to say.

If we were in a war and our enemy was getting weapons into the country in the same shipments as aid supplies what would we do?
    You mean like Iran or Pakistan? What about Turkey? Whole lot of gray area to be had, that’s why we need a competent leader.

Hopefully we won’t load some munitions on a cruise ship and send it to Odessa, that didn’t work so well in the past.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    White house Dr says Biden should step down immediately

While I agree Biden has declining mental health issues, the next in line is just as or more clueless and completely unqualified for the job. Third in line is at least as dim a light bulb as #'s 1 & 2 so it would tale a chain of events to get someone at the helm who is actually a qualified leader

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    While I agree Biden has declining mental health issues, the next in line is just as or more clueless and completely unqualified for the job. Third in line is at least as dim a light bulb as #'s 1 & 2 so it would tale a chain of events to get someone at the helm who is actually a qualified leader

I am not fully convinced it is a matter of incompetency. If the objective of these ***holes is to cause harm to the States, is there a single thing they would do differently?

Evil is alive and well in the central state.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    None of the surroundings around the picture of the blown up tank match the video they are showing as a claim of how it got blown up……..

Low effort propaganda

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    None of the surroundings around the picture of the blown up tank match the video they are showing as a claim of how it got blown up……..

Low effort propaganda

Watch the video that Brad posted in #3563. Whomever posted that one on Twitter edited those pictures of the destroyed vehicles into it. The original video shows none of them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Didn’t realize you had already posted the video. Obviously the video is of a good ambush but then why post it to Twitter with pics of dead vehicles that were clearly not from that ambush.
    @UAWeapons doesn't appear to be a "verified" Twitter user (no blue checkmark). Who knows who they are?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Interesting piece forwarded to me by GOA:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Good footage of a anti amour ambush!

The Russians don’t look confused or untrained.

Appears the NLAW kicks a$$ in real life!

Wow! Couldn't pay me enough to get that close to a hostile tank column.

Some assorted footage claimed to be from the air assault on Hostomel Airport. The number and type of helicopters matches some of the other ground footage from two weeks ago.

This was probably the highest risk, highest profile operation of the initial invasion. No night vision and few weapon optics to be seen. The helicopters dodge some Stingers on the way in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom