Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I posted it because of its ideas about postbellum. I am of the belief that we squandered one chance to have a normal relationship with Russia immediately after the collapse of the USSR. There may be another opportunity if Putin and his inner circle get dead after this one, and I hope clear eyed people on all sides will recognize it

That's what Realpolitik is. Diplomacy is the art of what is possible

Have gun
    Will travel

5B gets Putin dead.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Thanks!

What about Ukrainian markings?

I assume they have their own since they mainly use the same vehicles the Russians use.

Or do they just use flags?

I am not sure about Ukrainian vehicles but the troops have either blue or yellow arm bands. I have seen Russian infantry with red or white bands. The white might be IR reflective cloth tape. We wore the same thing invading Panama in 1989. It was easily seen from our aircraft was what we were told.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Biden talking to physical commodities traders(fictional/sarcasm)..
    "See you take this shotgun and aim it at your foot,then pull the trigger"
    Here I will show you how. Look... (3/11/2022). https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...t-to-continued-russian-federation-aggression/

Of course this does not help JPMorgan now,as they just became desperate for physical Nickle after taking the largest counter party role in China's Construction Bank(the one that blew up Friday/Monday to the tune of 8 Billion in margin calls on Nickle). See they took the risk to bail them out 2 days ago to gain serious power/influence in China. Now they can not use Dollars to get nickle from Russia(they likely can use China as in intermediary,but the problem is the executive order includes restricting trying to skirt the restrictions by using international branches or trade). If you are a company incorporated in the USA,citizen,or even just work here it is illegal to pay Russia for anything per the order.

If you where not sure about rather or not Biden is trying to blow up physical commodities markets this EO makes it clear(or he is just to dumb to realize what he is doing).

*side note Nickle trade has been closed on the LME and Chicago since Monday and still is.

Stocks were green...not so much now. Biggest loser of the day JPMorgan(gee wonder why Biden?).

We have idiots and clowns in charge sadly. It really does look like this administration wants to end the US Dollar as the only world reserve currency and are doing as much damage to it as it can openly.

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Farmer is at it again.

FNlCqhyWYAIflTm

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m sharing it this way because I’m sure
    Many here don’t won’t to click on Russian news links, additionally I have concerns that they will even open on standard browser setups with the current blocking by our government.

Long story short. Russia claims that the US was weaponizing bird flu and had been working with coronavirus as well at the “health labs” in Ukraine.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Many here don’t won’t to click on Russian news links, additionally I have concerns that they will even open on standard browser setups with the current blocking by our government.

Long story short. Russia claims that the US was weaponizing bird flu and had been working with coronavirus as well at the “health labs” in Ukraine.

And I have been wondering which flavor of state I would enjoy.

Helpful Hint:

State is a lying sack of ****.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

So let me get this straight. Pravda (Pravda!) claims that the United States is working on weaponizing an avian-borne virus in a Slavic country in order to wipe out Slavic people?

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but really? This sounds comical. Like Boris and Natasha surreal. I'll bet that the Russians that made this discovery were all wearing white lab coats with "Baby Milk Factory" on the back.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

So, kinda like NIH funding EcoHealth Alliance funding Wuhan Institute of Virology? Nah, the US wouldn’t do anything like that... right? Right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom