Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I absolutely believe we're doing shady things in Ukraine just like in Wuhan, but I also believe this narrative is largely cope by the Russians. It's like the WMD Iraq narrative, only we made that story up ahead of the invasion and they seem to be trying to build it as their invasion falters.

Russia invaded to keep Ukraine away from NATO and/or for other so far unclear reasons.
    The US knowing the russians were going to invade, leaving a biolab up and intact? Ok sure, it should have been leveled, made a parking lot on day 1...

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I actually agree with Russia! about something?!?!!!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I like the optimism about the war, but where are the Rooskies going to find another jovial drunk like Yeltsin to be our pal?
    I posted it because of its ideas about postbellum. I am of the belief that we squandered one chance to have a normal relationship with Russia immediately after the collapse of the USSR. There may be another opportunity if Putin and his inner circle get dead after this one, and I hope clear eyed people on all sides will recognize it

That's what Realpolitik is. Diplomacy is the art of what is possible

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Unsure of actual accuracy of the description, but if true note that the players feel themselves to be the saviors of the 'real' Russia. They also believe in doing good by doing well

They aren't going anywhere voluntarily, they will need to be overthrown perhaps by the military - although the description of how Putin has purged the military sounds a lot like how Austin and Thoroughly Modern Millie are trying to purge ours

I would not discount a possible attempt to install a leftist 'strongman', that seems to be the ground they are preparing

Congressman-Dan-Crenshaw-R-TX-600x338.jpg
    Nothing in the book one way or the other about whether The AntiChrist wears an eyepatch

Edit: The Financial Times article is called 'Inside Putin's Inner Circle'. I can read it in reader view despite the paywall when I go directly to it from search, but when I link to it from INGO I cannot. It is worth the effort to go directly to the article from search IMO

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ROFL. Soros wants to have a war so you can go die

Claims he wants his mentors Xi and Putin removed from power. He's just an idea man, so he'll hang out in some cushy location away from direct fire while we go get it done.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    ROFL. Soros wants to have a war so you can go die

Claims he wants his mentors Xi and Putin removed from power. He's just an idea man, so he'll hang out in some cushy location away from direct fire while we go get it done.
    This "madman" narrative is legit smoothbrain material.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom