• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmoan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 30, 2015
    Bloomington
    got mine(LCP) in Martinsville last week they had a few, great little gun, everything works pretty well, got 50 rounds through it, I have the palm blister to prove it, and when I could find the sight it shot pretty straight . I might have opted for taller sights but I think it will be a great go anywhere.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So far I am very pleased with mine. I put 200 rounds of WWB through it without a hiccup. I didn't think the 95 gr WWB was bad to shoot at all. The 104gr Remington Personal Defense ammo is snappy, but that's just for social encounters. And I like having 7 rounds instead of the 5 that I had with my revolver...

I did take some bright orange nail polish and paint the front site. I couldn't see it all before painting it......

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    219 is the new retail price I believe. You should be able to get it for around 199 though.

Thank you!

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm going to sell one of my other guns. I don't like it (SCCY CPX 2) as much as I thought I would, and now that the price is down so much I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy an LCP for a deep conceal/backup gun.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Thank you!

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm going to sell one of my other guns. I don't like it (SCCY CPX 2) as much as I thought I would, and now that the price is down so much I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy an LCP for a deep conceal/backup gun.

It's nice to be able to just have it in your jacket pocket while going to the gym in sweat pants or what not where an IWB holster wouldn't be ideal! It'll be good for summer too.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    I just got an email that they have shipped my LCP from RKGuns to the Evansville store. It should be there by Wednesday.

You're right. The "new" price is now $219 and they say "Not in Stock".

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Insane that it took so long, but at least you got one for the "sale" price :)

Yep...especially since the gun was supposed to be in stock" when I ordered it Christmas Eve day and the lady said they would mail it out the Monday after Christmas. One can not even place an order if it is "not in stock". The customer service rep did say that he would knock 10% ($20) off since I waited so long. We will see when I pick it up.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    BTW - I've given up on magguts. They wont even return my questioning email about time frame for availability.

They just posted on their facebook page, ironically, as they haven't posted on there since 2012 it seems.

MagGuts Yes we are still in business and busier than ever. Apologies for those that have not received responses to questions. While not a good excuse, we have been concentrating on getting the Glock 43 and other applications ready for market along with keeping up with sales. We will be working on getting more help soon so that we can respond better in the future.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Picked the gun up this morning . Took a half hour processing it. Last gun I bought went through Lock and Load in Newburgh and I wasn't there 10'minutes. They didn't give me the 10% discount so I called customer service. They are checking and getting back with me. No more RKGuns.com for me

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Picked the gun up this morning . Took a half hour processing it. Last gun I bought went through Lock and Load in Newburgh and I wasn't there 10'minutes. They didn't give me the 10% discount so I called customer service. They are checking and getting back with me. No more RKGuns.com for me

I bought mine in store at rk and the processing took about 20 minutes and they walked me out of the store with the gun (manager). Apparently that's their policy. Kind of strange, but ok I could have loaded it up and massacred everyone with the lcp. Just found it amusing. At bradis the gun buying took all of 10 minutes tops so big props to them!

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    They walked me out too and handed it to me in the parking lot. Silly rule as one could load it and go right back in, if'n that was their desire...

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Considering most people that buy a handgun from RK are already armed, their policy to walk you out with your new purchase seems silly.

Top Bottom