• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Would love to attend unfortunately I have a prior commitment from my friends and nieghbors...

I am always up to learning new tricks ways to do stuff. I have a very Asymetric approach to CQB. Would love to see how you do this. Maybe in a year or so.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Would love to attend unfortunately I have a prior commitment from my friends and nieghbors...

I am always up to learning new tricks ways to do stuff. I have a very Asymetric approach to CQB. Would love to see how you do this. Maybe in a year or so.

It will probably not happen until the begining of next year. I meant I hope they change my days, before the new year.

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    It's a bit of a drive for me but I'm interested, depending on days and times and whatnot. I'll keep an eye out for updates!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Good news I start my new days off next week. So I will now work on getting things set up. With Christmas, and New Years coming up. I will plan on sometime in January. I will keep everyone posted.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you could avoid 02JAN09, that would be great (we already have one of our classes on that day). Let us know as soon as you can. I'm trying to schedule some more of our stuff, and I'd like to avoid your choice of dates so I can join you!

Thanks again!

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    If you would like some more instructors I could come. I spent 5 years in the Marine Corps in the infantry deployed multiple times in mout situations

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you would like some more instructors I could come. I spent 5 years in the Marine Corps in the infantry deployed multiple times in mout situations

That would be great. That way if we have a big turn out. We can split to make sure everyone gets the same attention. Also it would nice to have someone, with different experiences on hand. The more knowledge the better off everyone is.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Just a heads up, so people did not think I have forgoten. After the new year, I will be getting with the member who kindly said we could use the property he managaes to hold the training. I will keep everyone updated as things unfold, thank you for your patience.

Patriot

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    This sounds like a excellent idea. Put me on the list Im organizing a meet and greet for Ft Wayners for Jan 2nd I will throw this idea by them and maybe some of us can carpool down.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just a heads up, so people did not think I have forgoten. After the new year, I will be getting with the member who kindly said we could use the property he managaes to hold the training. I will keep everyone updated as things unfold, thank you for your patience.

Patriot

Great, count me in when it's finalized.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I believe Patriot said he was doing this free of charge and wanted to share training with fellow :ingo: ers

I may be wrong though.

Correct it will be free of charge, because it's to help keep people and their families safe. Also members have volunteered to bring their inert guns.

Top Bottom