• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    I recieved my training as a LEO in the U.S. Coast Guard.

:patriot: You guys are good to go. The Customs guys were alwasy just a little too cocky for us. First experience was with some Port Security Units in Egypt and the Arabian gulf. We had a couple LE DETS on board my Destroyer while doing Counter Drug Ops/VBSS off of South America in 2000, 2001, 2002.
    Spent several months working with the Mayport/St Johns River station doing security for the Navy dry dock with my ship in it. IIRC they had one of the first Defender 25 footers, we thought we were tough in our RHIB with a M60 and M-14s. Then your guys showed up with the super fast Defender with all it's M-240's. We got buzzed several times by the MH-68s and H-65s from the HITRON while on the 0000-0600 patrol. I guess they were trying to keep us awake:)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    :patriot: You guys are good to go. The Customs guys were alwasy just a little too cocky for us. First experience was with some Port Security Units in Egypt and the Arabian gulf. We had a couple LE DETS on board my Destroyer while doing Counter Drug Ops/VBSS off of South America in 2000, 2001, 2002.
    Spent several months working with the Mayport/St Johns River station doing security for the Navy dry dock with my ship in it. IIRC they had one of the first Defender 25 footers, we thought we were tough in our RHIB with a M60 and M-14s. Then your guys showed up with the super fast Defender with all it's M-240's. We got buzzed several times by the MH-68s and H-65s from the HITRON while on the 0000-0600 patrol. I guess they were trying to keep us awake:)

Glad to see someone who knows the job of the Coastie LEO's. Thanks for your service :patriot:.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I do not have a date yet. My father may have cancer again. He goes Thursday to Indy for a biopsy. So I'll have to see how things go.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Bump, my father goes for surgery next week. So it's looking like the end of next month, before I can hold the class. Please be patient with me, and I will get it going as soon as possible.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Bump, my father goes for surgery next week. So it's looking like the end of next month, before I can hold the class. Please be patient with me, and I will get it going as soon as possible.
    Sounds good. I've been lurking on this thread. Hope your father makes it through his surgery. God's speed.

Top Bottom