• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, a vote for Trump will in the end be a vote for Hillary I hate to say.

Don;t understand that. Whereas Hillary has virtually no qualifications for the job, and could (should) have to face the music with the FBI, Trump has overall done well in his career and will surely be different from the same crap we see coming from Washington. Hillary, in her unlimited arrogance, wants to take Obama's programs to the next level.

It is my sincere hope she loses Indiana. If she wins, we can thank some on this forum.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don;t understand that. Whereas Hillary has virtually no qualifications for the job, and could (should) have to face the music with the FBI, Trump has overall done well in his career and will surely be different from the same crap we see coming from Washington. Hillary, in her unlimited arrogance, wants to take Obama's programs to the next level.

It is my sincere hope she loses Indiana. If she wins, we can thank some on this forum.

So INGO has that much pull? It's the "INGO for Hillary" bumpersticker on Fenway's Bugatti. I bet that's it.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Originally Posted by edporch Yes, a vote for Trump will in the end be a vote for Hillary I hate to say.

Let me explain.

To start with, I question whether Trump is even electable in a General Election.
    Which knowing this, voting for Trump instead of a better candidate that can win, who ALSO believes in the US Constitution, IS a vote for Hillary.

Trump has a life long track record as a northeastern liberal up until recently at almost 70 years old, when he NOW claims to suddenly be conservative.
    If Trump had a several year track record as a conservative, it would be believable.
    Without it, it's NOT believable to elect somebody to the highest office in the Free World.

For example, Trump supported more gun control including the so-called "assault weapon" ban up until he decided to run for President.
    Now he claims suddenly he's a strong 2nd amendment supporter.

Add this in with the fact that Trump says "everything is negotiable", and has longtime close ties to the like of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer.
    Trump's given thousands of dollars to them and says he can "make deals" with them.

Trump even gave money to Hillary to run for President on 4 different occasions in 2008.
    What will he do when Hillary points this out in the General Election?

ANYBODY who knows the political landscape knows you CAN'T make "deals" with the hard left that don't screw US.
    The hard left doesn't compromise.

The bottom line is, I don't trust Trump.

He's a con-man, has screwed people out of $billions through the years, and has more BS than any politician from EITHER party I've seen since I began following politics in the mid 1970's.

I will NEVER vote for Trump.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Well, I hear where you're coming from, but IMO Bill Clinton was the biggest political BS artist I've ever come across. Remember when everything was "for the children"? I can't stand that clown.
    Walker was my first pick as he had done so well against the Liberals in Wisconsin and seemed to be a no nonsense guy. After he dropped out, I just wanted someone who could beat Clinton. Today I think Cruz may be best for us. If Trump is the nominee, I take it you will stay home.

A friend in Florida said he voted for Rubio today. He thinks he would be the best bet to beat Clinton.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Originally Posted by edporch Yes, a vote for Trump will in the end be a vote for Hillary I hate to say.

Let me explain.

To start with, I question whether Trump is even electable in a General Election.
    Which knowing this, voting for Trump instead of a better candidate that can win, who ALSO believes in the US Constitution, IS a vote for Hillary.

Trump has a life long track record as a northeastern liberal up until recently at almost 70 years old, when he NOW claims to suddenly be conservative.
    If Trump had a several year track record as a conservative, it would be believable.
    Without it, it's NOT believable to elect somebody to the highest office in the Free World.

For example, Trump supported more gun control including the so-called "assault weapon" ban up until he decided to run for President.
    Now he claims suddenly he's a strong 2nd amendment supporter.

Add this in with the fact that Trump says "everything is negotiable", and has longtime close ties to the like of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer.
    Trump's given thousands of dollars to them and says he can "make deals" with them.

Trump even gave money to Hillary to run for President on 4 different occasions in 2008.
    What will he do when Hillary points this out in the General Election?

ANYBODY who knows the political landscape knows you CAN'T make "deals" with the hard left that don't screw US.
    The hard left doesn't compromise.

The bottom line is, I don't trust Trump.

He's a con-man, has screwed people out of $billions through the years, and has more BS than any politician from EITHER party I've seen since I began following politics in the mid 1970's.

Willful ignorance to support your personal bias isn't something to wave around proudly.

The majority of his donations went to conservatives.

LQYJjms.png

[Source]

It's nice to know you're one of the people who will gladly support taking my guns away simply to spite a republican you dislike.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

No qualifications for the job? Are we basing this on her actual experience in govt, or simply saying this because you dislike her? If it's the former, I'd like you to clarify.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No qualifications for the job? Are we basing this on her actual experience in govt, or simply saying this because you dislike her? If it's the former, I'd like you to clarify.

If she's secretary of state and doesn't know what constitutes classified information, I would be willing to go out on a limb and say she does not have any qualifications for political office.

On the flip side, if she does know, then she is guilty of espionage and multiple felony offenses which disqualify her from office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If she's secretary of state and doesn't know what constitutes classified information, I would be willing to go out on a limb and say she does not have any qualifications for political office.

On the flip side, if she does know, then she is guilty of espionage and multiple felony offenses which disqualify her from office.

That's a fair assessment. I won't argue her incompetence, but she does have noteworthy qualifications.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He's right, Kut. Being an unindicted felon Trumps (he he) any other experience. And does anybody think her experience as First Lady or as a senator from NY made her the best choice for SoS, or even in the top ten? Or was it political payback

Last edited:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Originally Posted by edporch

He's a con-man, has screwed people out of $billions through the years,

Can you please explain to me how Donald has screwed folks of of $Billions of dollars please ????

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's a fair assessment. I won't argue her incompetence, but she does have noteworthy qualifications.

I have to disagree with this statement. Noteworthy qualifications come from HAVING DONE A JOB CORRECTLY, not merely having a few extra lines on your resume filled with what amount to epic failures.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have to disagree with this statement. Noteworthy qualifications come from HAVING DONE A JOB CORRECTLY, not merely having a few extra lines on your resume filled with what amount to epic failures.

Personally, I doubt she has had any more failures than others in similar positions. She's just disliked more.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Personally, I doubt she has had any more failures than others in similar positions. She's just disliked more.

[video=youtube;UtH7iv4ip1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U[/video]

I don't know, that's some big shoes to fill. I don't recall Bush laughing and making jokes about killing Saddam.

Top Bottom