• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    As far as our friend cedartop's idea of making sure you have your bases covered;
    It may be totally legal to "stop" the thugs from robbing the place, but aren't individuals subject to civil suits along with a jury's judging of a crime?

What if something goes bad on anyone's part? One of those gunfight rounds that missed stops inside an innocent bystander? Legally or not, is it not subject to interpretation that if innocent's are harmed, someone will be seeking accountability?

One of your kids, siblings, etc. is flipping burgers and catches a round in the head from a "gunfight" that arguably didn't need to happen? Because mr officer wannabee thought he should save the day, your loved one is harmed or dead. Shouldn't they be held accountable?

I didn't say it but needs repeating, "every bullet that leaves your gun has a lawyer attached to it"

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Bubs in Carmel has a mean elk burger. If anyone knows of great burgers in indy area send me a text. I'm always looking for great places to eat.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Boogie Burger, if it's still open haven't been that way in a bit? The Coachman in Plainfield's burger doesn't suck either!

Indiana's grail burger though, THE PEPPERCHEESE TWEETY, at Charlie's in Terre Haute!

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Imagine how the story would have gone if the GG would have shot/killed a couple of the BG.

GG is lucky he didn't score any hits. Those sorry SOB pucks are not worth shooting and the trouble that goes with shooting one of them.

Jesse and Al would be down here demonstrating for the Black Punk Ass Thug Lives Matter!

And on burgers. I miss the Wood Fire Grill we use to have in Plainfield. Nothing has come close to that good since.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Although this sounds terrible. It would have been a better situation if he had killed one of the robbers. They could all have been charged with felony murder. That would keep the rest of us safe for long time.

And keep the dinning suggestions coming. I'm keeping a list and I'm going. Thanks.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Although this sounds terrible. It would have been a better situation if he had killed one of the robbers. They could all have been charged with felony murder. That would keep the rest of us safe for long time.

And keep the dinning suggestions coming. I'm keeping a list and I'm going. Thanks.
    Off the top of my head, I don't believe Indiana's felony murder statute works that way.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Yep it's a great law!!! If you engage in highly dangerous behavior and bad things happen you should be held accountable. I have no problem with that.

Top Bottom