• the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    It's all about the attitude.
    LOL

Many "instructors" seem to think so. They fail to realize the gravity of their position(s) and how their "interactions" affect everyone, including their business. Sadly, all they are concerned with a majority of the time is their bank account right now.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    http://www.facebook.com/JamesYeagerofTacticalResponse

James Yeager

8 hours agohttps://www.facebook.com/JamesYeagerofTacticalResponse#

It seems as if Rob Pincus and I have hurt some feelings in the Open Carry crowd with our video. I do not mind discussing these issues like an adult but do not think for one minute that you can trash talk me on my own page and not get banned. Also a good rule of thumb is to never say anything on the net that you wouldn't say in person.

Okay then

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like you Mindset Labs guys went to the Yeager/Pincus school of public relations. IMHO, I would look for ways to attract business. To me, you're repelling it.
    It's okay. I don't hold any ill will toward him or his business. If he has a personal disdain for me then so be it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

James Yeager

8 hours ago

It seems as if Rob Pincus and I have hurt some feelings in the Open Carry crowd with our video. I do not mind discussing these issues like an adult but do not think for one minute that you can trash talk me on my own page and not get banned. Also a good rule of thumb is to never say anything on the net that you wouldn't say in person.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    My first Correction for you Chesh, is that Indiana has never had a CCW, let alone a lifetime CCW. Indiana Has a LTCH (License To Carry Handgun) the States Law is silent on how you as an Individual Chooses to carry, if you want people to not know then cover it and carry concealed, if you don't care wear it open. Your choice...

My Second correction is Tomes, is not one of the 9 Names I recall Sponsoring the bill through either the House or the State Senate for the Lifetime LTCH...
    -The only piece of 2A legislation I am Familiar wit from Sen. Tomes is SB 292. And he has been back pedaling on it since it was passed...

Now prove me wrong... :popcorn:

So i'm an idiot because the incorrect terminology by saying CCW instead of LTCH. I'm fully aware what it is.

Secondly, Jim Tomes wasn't an Indiana Senator when the lifetime LTCH was introduced, he is the guy that pretty much wrote the thing. But hey, that dumb fudd was probably lying anyways.

I'm done arguing about it because you guys won't ever use any logic other than IT'S MY RIGHT. I stated my opinion, and you want to dig and dig. Dismiss it all you want. I don't care how you carry. My opinion is open carry is dumb and irresponsible.

:wavey:

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    So i'm an idiot because the incorrect terminology by saying CCW instead of LTCH. I'm fully aware what it is.

Secondly, Jim Tomes wasn't an Indiana Senator when the lifetime LTCH was introduced, he is the guy that pretty much wrote the thing. But hey, that dumb fudd was probably lying anyways.

I'm done arguing about it because you guys won't ever use any logic other than IT'S MY RIGHT. I stated my opinion, and you want to dig and dig. Dismiss it all you want. I don't care how you carry. My opinion is open carry is dumb and irresponsible.

:wavey:

Can I tell you how much your opinion means ?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

garbage, I responded back and he immediately removed my comment.

He wants "all due respect", when it's not been earned.

Why does it seem to be those who are so FOR concealed carry always bring up scaring soccer moms, giving up "tactical advantage" and "you'll get your gun grabbed!"

I dunno, maybe I wouldn't be so for it if I hadn't had so many positive encounters. :dunno:

Irony is, James actually motivated me a little with his weight loss and I've started working out and eating better. My fitness goal reward was going to be Fighting Pistol. Thinking now it's going to be a Carbine class with someone.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Then call it what it is. Your using the wrong terminology helps the harm done to all who choose to own firearms.
    Really?! I would like to see the evidence of that, other than your opinion. I do not recall his name being involved in the discussions of the Bill at all, nor have I found any evidence to support your statements. :dunno:
    My opinion is you do not want to discuss anything, but instead prefer to act like a petulant child saying your side then standing with your hands over your ears and and making noise while some of us try to counter point your statements.... :dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    garbage, I responded back and he immediately removed my comment.

He wants "all due respect", when it's not been earned.

Why does it seem to be those who are so FOR concealed carry always bring up scaring soccer moms, giving up "tactical advantage" and "you'll get your gun grabbed!"

I dunno, maybe I wouldn't be so for it if I hadn't had so many positive encounters. :dunno:

Irony is, James actually motivated me a little with his weight loss and I've started working out and eating better. My fitness goal reward was going to be Fighting Pistol. Thinking now it's going to be a Carbine class with someone.

I got the impression he took "all due respect" as an insult. lol

Odd I havent been deleted yet, what are you saying? :laugh:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    basically the same thing I said at the beginning of this thread.

Telling people "not to scare soccer mom's" is the same as the Brady Campaign saying they don't want us to "normalize" people to guns.

They BOTH want guns hidden away.

I CC most of the time, but there are times I OC just because I want to... because I have that option.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    One thing about this topic I find kind of funny is that some of the same people who were posting heavily in the "1911 sucks" yeager video and saying he was right because he has taught so many students, fired so many rounds, had so much expereince, etc are now on the opposite side because they disagree with his statement now.

Well whats the difference? His experience was one reason to believe what he was saying, but that is now thrown away?

I took issue with the way he was talking bad about all 1911 owners in the first video, same as I do with how he is talking bad about all OC people in this one. But his findings in the first video were from his first had experience why do some want to back him up then but totally dismiss it now?

Top Bottom