• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheAutomator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Why is that relevant to me stating that I would'nt personally spend a considerable amount of money to train with someone I do not respect?

For some reason I don't think you're going to spend the money to train regardless of your feelings on particular instructors.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    For some reason I don't think you're going to spend the money to train regardless of your feelings on particular instructors.
    I think you need to clarify that statement. You don't know anything about me.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    so he tried to play it off as "hurting peoples feelings"

yeagers.jpg

Of course! Ignorance is bliss. Avoid education and remain happy without stress.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I asked Mr. Yeager this:
    James Gibbons Again, with all due respect James Yeager why do you and your students train OC, if you are opposed to OC? Wouldn't it be more logical to train as you carry, rather than to train OC and carry CC, which has a different set of variables such as clothing over the firearm?
    and this is the reply:
    James Yeager James - I practice concealed unless I am in a tactical rig. When I train I do as the instructor wishes.24 minutes ago ·

James Yeager I will give someone a free Fighting Pistol class if they can tell me exactly, to my satisfaction, why we say things like "with all due respect" like James Gibbons just did.23 minutes ago ·

Top Bottom