• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Rob Pincus owns his own Crossfit Gym. He also runs his own training academy.

I don't see nothing wrong with mixing the 2 for fun and advertising.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    It's just me. But I wouldnt take a training class because the instructor was against OC or even CC. I'm actually saving money to take a training class with someone who is a cop, and is a Gunsite instructor, who is also more for CC than OC.

I don't agree with everything Yeager says. But I do believe he knows his stuff. I'd take a training class with him if it was in Indiana, and affordable.

Rob Pincus, yes I'm a fan. I'd also train with him if he was in Indiana, and if it was affordable.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    It's just me. But I wouldnt take a training class because the instructor was against OC or even CC. I'm actually saving money to take a training class with someone who is a cop, and is a Gunsite instructor, who is also more for CC than OC.

I don't agree with everything Yeager says. But I do believe he knows his stuff. I'd take a training class with him if it was in Indiana, and affordable.

Rob Pincus, yes I'm a fan. I'd also train with him if he was in Indiana, and if it was affordable.

Rob Pincus may not like the fact you drive a jeep , just sayin .:D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

If I spend a considerable amount of money to train with someone it is'nt going to be someone that I have a personal dislike for nor someone that I feel does'nt have any respect for someone else or calls them an "assclown" when their position runs contrary to their own.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He said "assclownery" for OCing for political statements.

Never called anyone an "assclown" for not agreeing with him.
    Like I said, I'm not gonna spend a considerable amount of money to train with someone that I do not respect, no matter what their credentials are.

It's not about just this one instance either.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I would like to take training, but don't force me to take your basic handgun manipulation course.

Back on topic: Seems like they were backtracking themselves. The OC without a mag in Cali was stupid anyways. What's the point of carrying an unloaded gun? Might as well carry a Katana...

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Like I said, I'm not gonna spend a considerable amount of money to train with someone that I do not respect, no matter what their credentials are.

I'm asking because I'm curious.

How many different instructors did you pay to train with last year?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Back on topic: Seems like they were backtracking themselves. The OC without a mag in Cali was stupid anyways. What's the point of carrying an unloaded gun? Might as well carry a Katana...
    The CA incidents were in response to the state's "anti-constitutional" stance on carrying. They were trying to make things better and show state officials how many people wanted better carry laws by garnering support. The law allowed OC of UNLOADED guns without licensing. Their plan backfired on them and the state seemed to have just tightened the rope.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm asking because I'm curious.

How many different instructors did you pay to train with last year?
    Why is that relevant to me stating that I would'nt personally spend a considerable amount of money to train with someone I do not respect?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom