• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I suspect the Arab Spring was a test run for organizing groups of rioters over a very large area via smartphones and social networking media. I am a bit concerned about it, but what concerns me more is what will happen if barry wins. I think those that will riot over THAT will be far more dangerous and better armed! On a more serious note though, Barry won't win. I think he was handed his pink slip on the day of the first debate much the way they handed Hillary hers only hillary had enough political clout to make them promise her a position on barrys cabinet.

Here's something to think about, electronic voting with no hard copy ballot for backup, system owned by george soros on foreign soil, software engineer testifying in front of congress that untraceable methods of rigging the election are written into the code, early voting and absentee voting being pushed by both sides and those votes don't even count unless the votes cast on tuesday are too close to call, the excuse for all of this is that the results are quicker yet the electoral college votes still aren't even cast until december when the old system using the pony express and horse drawn wagons to get the results would have been able to get everything in one place......I can go on and on but I think you get what I'm hinting at.

I will be at home after I cast my vote. I will be cleaning my weapons and inventorying my preps, further securing my position and praying. I'm not going to work that week as I do not wish to be stuck on the road somewhere several hundred miles from home just in case. Oh, and I have no intention of paying my property taxes until the last minute because it would be silly to pay now and then have everything fall apart before they are due....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Make threats like that down here and Evansville and your neighbors house gets flashbanged. Wonder if I joined a site like that and people threatened myself and children if the local police would be willing to go flashbang their house?

They were a pathetic bunch the moderator was the worst.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    If there is a "Barry lost" riot, I will have to drive through riot prone areas no matter what route I take to work. It will be an interesting commute.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Liberals threats are just that...threats. They get others to do their dirty deeds. Not all of them but most. Brave at the keyboard but FTF.....we will see soon enough I think.
    I agree. When I was a kid I was told this and I later found it to be true.

"Most people will **** themselves just from having a knife pointed at them."

My youth was fairly rough but I found it advantageous to just beat the holy hell out of the baddest dude or at least fight him to a draw...............then offer right then and there to fight the next guy. NEVER in my life did anyone ever dare to go next. You can diffuse a mob with violence. Better to avoid them altogether but if they come to you, you can decide for yourself how to act.

When I was 14 and someone pulled a knife on me, I didn't even hesitate. I took it away from him, beat the crap out of him and then tried to drown him in the river but the ice was too thick and our friends stopped me before I could break the ice with his skull.

He had a weapon, lots of talk, size and 2 years older to his advantage. On my side I had 8 years of street fighting, I knew what it was like to have the crap beat out of me and do it to others, I was prepared.

Internet forums are talk but use that talk to prepare mentally.

Last edited:

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm ready, but basically not too concerned. I've got enough 5.56, 12ga buck, and 9mm hp ammo to pretty much defend my little slice of the American Dream.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If, one has decided Violence is the way out of any given situation. It should be used with such speed and severity that makes people who are not there say "Damn, not way am I going to try that"...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Zoub...Jeremy, I agree totally. Talk is cheap and allows your enemy to prepare. Strike hard, fast and with everything at your disposal. If you loose, well, you were going to any way.
    I grew up the same way. I was bullied everyday of my life until my Uncles took me in tow at 12 and taught me the ways of the real world. I already knew the pain of a serious butt kicking so the rest was not all that hard. Once I knew I had some skills It was on. When the local bully's stopped me on my paper route to slap me around for sport and throw my bike and papers in the creek they were in for a surprise. I have never turned to run since and never will. Yes, avoid confrontation if you can but when your hand (pun) is forced, put all your force behind it.
    I knew I liked you guy's.

stlaser

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Funny how this all works out as you grow up. I had a similiar scenario but it was my grand dad instead rest his soul........

God hates a coward. ;)

Zoub...Jeremy, I agree totally. Talk is cheap and allows your enemy to prepare. Strike hard, fast and with everything at your disposal. If you loose, well, you were going to any way.
    I grew up the same way. I was bullied everyday of my life until my Uncles took me in tow at 12 and taught me the ways of the real world. I already knew the pain of a serious butt kicking so the rest was not all that hard. Once I knew I had some skills It was on. When the local bully's stopped me on my paper route to slap me around for sport and throw my bike and papers in the creek they were in for a surprise. I have never turned to run since and never will. Yes, avoid confrontation if you can but when your hand (pun) is forced, put all your force behind it.
    I knew I liked you guy's.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Ahh the smell of grilled steaks, smores, cold beer, and Hoppes: Smells like Victory.
    Bring on the election, we are all locked and loaded, all manned and ready.
    Anybody got some fireworks left from the 4th of July?

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    I do not see riots of any substance occuring. I do not think "O" is as beloved or annointed as he thinks. The same people that look for trouble will still be looking whether "O" wins/loses and any reason will do...

In part I agree with you, but when you look at riots, the majority of the rioters are there just to cause mob violence, not for a cause. (if LA is an example) In other words, it may only take a few to get it started then the idiots all come out of the woodwork for the "fun" of it.

:twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In part I agree with you, but when you look at riots, the majority of the rioters are there just to cause mob violence, not for a cause. (if LA is an example) In other words, it may only take a few to get it started then the idiots all come out of the woodwork for the "fun" of it.

Yes, so true.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Just a few weeks back we had some mob activity just a few miles from me at a local park. I think T_Frost had posted something here on INGO or FB about it but I cannot find it now. Anything is possible.

The poor want what they are owed and they will damned if we think we can keep them from getting what they feel is rightfully theirs

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    Ever wonder if those on Face Book and Twitter read this forum and say "Those right wingers are really ready to burn down the town if Mitt dosn't win.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ever wonder if those on Face Book and Twitter read this forum and say "Those right wingers are really ready to burn down the town if Mitt dosn't win.

No one here has mentioned a burn down to my knowledge but interpretation is in the eyes of the reader.

We speak of being defensive not offensive.

Well, there is that showering regularly thing.........:D

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    MOD ALERT:: I DO NOT WISH TO OFFEND, ONLY TO REPAnderson?? Could it be likely??

Shadyside has muggings, attempted drag-offs for rape, and robberies? These are not W. on W. crimes. The NYC RailRoad running N & S thru town is a demarcation line. In PayLess market parking-lot women have been accosted and asked if they "M**F" by some of these B. on W. thugs. It is scary. Is there so little to live for West of Madison Ave? Come East and take what you want, eh? Molon Lave. EBG

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Shadyside has muggings, attempted drag-offs for rape, and robberies? These are not W. on W. crimes. The NYC RailRoad running N & S thru town is a demarcation line. In PayLess market parking-lot women have been accosted and asked if they "M**F" by some of these B. on W. thugs. It is scary. Is there so little to live for West of Madison Ave? Come East and take what you want, eh? Molon Lave. EBG

You drinking? :laugh:

Top Bottom