• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I have been thinking about this and it worries me only because my wife works in an office that works on gubernment assistance, and its in a bad part of Louisville. I don't think any rioting/disturbances would be a problem to me, but I do worry about my wife.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Bloomington Indiana, is a powder keg!

I've been doing some research and have gone to meetings with the other side. I have done my best to be an active listener. When they ask me, I'm just a "concerned noob" trying to make my way.

The quote from one of the leaders, is Obama will not be defeated unless the other side cheats...............................

I think he is a department chair of one of the Departments at IUB.......

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    Remember the riots in Chicago. Once they have something to blame looting and riots start and it escalates from there. Business or home owners protecting there stuff then someone gets hurt or killed and it's hold on frome there.......... History repeats itself

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I have been thinking about this and it worries me only because my wife works in an office that works on gubernment assistance, and its in a bad part of Louisville. I don't think any rioting/disturbances would be a problem to me, but I do worry about my wife.

Your wife might want to call in sick for a couple of days.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

I've been doing some research and have gone to meetings with the other side. I have done my best to be an active listener. When they ask me, I'm just a "concerned noob" trying to make my way.

The quote from one of the leaders, is Obama will not be defeated unless the other side cheats...............................

I use to be on a forum called mob talk...it was mostly people from Bloomington area...they were the most viscous liberals I have ever come across. Anyone who did not agree with them was pounced upon with threats of death and your children being molested. It was not on long before I was banned.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I use to be on a forum called mob talk...it was mostly people from Bloomington area...they were the most viscous liberals I have ever come across. Anyone who did not agree with them was pounced upon with threats of death and your children being molested. It was not on long before I was banned.

Liberals threats are just that...threats. They get others to do their dirty deeds. Not all of them but most. Brave at the keyboard but FTF.....we will see soon enough I think.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Make threats like that down here and Evansville and your neighbors house gets flashbanged. Wonder if I joined a site like that and people threatened myself and children if the local police would be willing to go flashbang their house?

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I do not see riots of any substance occuring. I do not think "O" is as beloved or annointed as he thinks. The same people that look for trouble will still be looking whether "O" wins/loses and any reason will do...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I use to be on a forum called mob talk...it was mostly people from Bloomington area...they were the most viscous liberals I have ever come across. Anyone who did not agree with them was pounced upon with threats of death and your children being molested.

Now would be a time for the local gov't to start discussing this and preparing. Oh yeah, the same one that promotes safe havens for the occupy folks, homeless thugs and projects...

Top Bottom