• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Different strokes! We’ll most likely do a TacSol one for hers, the “look” is right. I did the TK one because I pretended I would try a competition of some sorts with it.
    I bet that it'll make borrowing your suppressor (in your presence, of course) easy for her. The TacSol just spins right off. .....unless you need a special mount for the can ?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I bet that it'll make borrowing your suppressor (in your presence, of course) easy for her. The TacSol just spins right off. .....unless you need a special mount for the can ?

The can first so nice on it. You can’t feel it. It adds like 6.5” of length but at only 4.5oz, you just don’t notice it. Until I get around to doing the 4.5” VQ upper, it may be the primary pistol for the can.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    OCD on =

A monochrome background with plenty of light and the gun in sharp focus can make a world of difference. I know it takes effort to do this, but this is your pride and joy you are photographing. The picture should be worth framing!
    = OCD off.

I tried to photograph a picture of my Ruger Single Six in the area of best lighting but the focus isn't too good. I didn't feel it appropriate to photograph my pride and joy though.
    :cool:

IMG_0417_zpsy3nrt6y6.jpg

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    We are having a slow evening, I'll add some more. I have too many to share in one sitting.. I have a problem.

Mz8qK7h.jpg

Since we referenced it earlier and I'm still eager to show it off, my KGMade Swarm. All titanium, bead blasted finish & modular. 4.5oz in the long configuration and 3oz in the K configuration. So far my testing is showing limited shift in POI and groups size changes haven't been beyond my own margin of error.

Even as light as it is, you can notice it on some pistols. On my 6" VQ LLC you notice it swings a but slower, but it's also 12.5" with the can on it. the short style of the Buckmark makes the ca disappear. And on rifles you'd never know it's there.

For Christmas of '17 I bought this Ruger American Talo edition for my wife to give me (this works out well, I always get what I want!).

D1D5ivA.jpg

After a bit of playing with it I decided the 22" barrel was silly and AllenM cut it down to 16 1/4" and then thread it for me. This was the rifle that lead to the can being purchased in the first place. And they fit together like they were made for each other.

lexis2413

Mrs. Turbo
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Indianapolis
    We are having a slow evening, I'll add some more. I have too many to share in one sitting.. I have a problem.

Mz8qK7h.jpg

Since we referenced it earlier and I'm still eager to show it off, my KGMade Swarm. All titanium, bead blasted finish & modular. 4.5oz in the long configuration and 3oz in the K configuration. So far my testing is showing limited shift in POI and groups size changes haven't been beyond my own margin of error.

Even as light as it is, you can notice it on some pistols. On my 6" VQ LLC you notice it swings a but slower, but it's also 12.5" with the can on it. the short style of the Buckmark makes the ca disappear. And on rifles you'd never know it's there.

I will fully admit when he first started talking about this I thought this would be 100% his thing. I didn’t get the point of wanting one or why you would want to spend so much just to make shooting quieter. After shooting around with it, with him there obviously, it was a ton of fun! It’s such a giggle! Even with .22s it’s amazing the difference and I can’t wait to hear the difference when we finally get to shoot with it outside!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Apparently so! Living up in Wells, ME; working in Portsmouth, NH.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cool. I vaguely know where that is. I'm north of Boston. I don't get up past Nashua or Hampton much. I do need to get to Maine more. I can be at the Trading Post in less than an hour if I really try. I'm occasionally near Fryeburg or the NH lakes area.
    And to stay on topic a bit. Still just the same boring stock 22a and Ruger rifle. But I love them both. Cheap fun and practice. Hoping to make class C one day....

Now I;m going to go befor ethey start ragging on the the Pats and Felategate.....

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    Cool. I vaguely know where that is. I'm north of Bostpn. I don;t up up past Nashua or Hampton much. I do need to get to Maine more. I can be at the Trading Post in less than an hour if I really try. I'm occassionally near Fryeburg or the lakes area
    It's not all that far. About 25min north of the Trading Post. I worked in the Kittery outlets for close to 9 years. Grew up in Stratham, just north of Hampton, did a brief stint in Valpo for school, then another (very brief) stint in Indianapolis last year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom