• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It's not all that far. About 25min north of the Trading Post. I worked in the Kittery outlets for close to 9 years. Grew up in Stratham, just north of Hampton, did a brief stint in Valpo for school, then another (very brief) stint in Indianapolis last year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cool. Maybe I'll PM for a lobster place suggestion next time I'm heading up with tourists.(Besides the usual suspects neat KTP) Also, I edited my other reply for the Pats "fans"

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Here's what I've been using for various competitions.

Magnum Research with some Kidd parts in a Victor Titan stock. Fixed 4x old school Tasco scope. 3# trigger.

Ruger with a few more Kidd parts in a KKC stock. Viper 6-24x50 scope. 8oz/8oz trigger.

All stock Browning T-bolt with a Diamondback HP 3-12x42 scope. Bent trigger return spring to get down to 3.25# trigger. ;)

2d2aa56dbcc5dd8e569356b69c7e53e7.jpg

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    As you guys may have guessed from my name...I'm kinda into .22s lol..

Thank you for starting this thread...looking forward to getting some pics and posting up to join the fray!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    That’s a pretty rifle. How do you like the Kimbers?

That one is sweet. It's a Yonkers product with the 3 position safety. It came in a laminate stock that was quite a bit heavier. A friend bought it's twin in .22 lr and it wouldn't hit a grapefruit at 50 yds. He couldn't make it shoot after fooling with it for 6 months and finally gave up. This mach 2 is very accurate. I've owned a government model that I liked but was way too heavy to carry in the woods. It shot very well. So my experience is good. My buddy wouldn't buy another. Unless it was mine.:): The older models are becoming pretty collectable. Super America models are real pricey.

Top Bottom