• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm trying to hold out until the SGE to try the difference between the Lite and the Tactical, but it's difficult to wait. I mean, it's gun-buying Tuesday for crying out loud! LOL

SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    We piddled with if for a few months with no luck. For that style pistol I'd much rather go the SR22 route. Or just Ruger in general for .22 lr. Lol

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Even their rifles. They're most definitely on point with rimfires

I’m less of a fan of the factory rifles. My Talo American had some pretty rough spots I sand to smooth out and my 10/22 has the toughest casting on the inside of the receiver I’ve ever seen on a firearm. That said, both function but they leave something to be desired on quality.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If you like the feel of the PMR30 you should like this one. I didn't care for the feel. to wide front to rear

I think the only Kel-Tec I’ve ever held is the Sub2k. Most of what they make never really sparked much interest, but 33rds and good trigger from the factory might just do it. Might even be enough to make the polymer acceptable. :D

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Added a couple more .22LR rifles to the stable. Ruger Precision Rimfire & 2nd gen M&P 15-22. The RPR has the factory barrel installed currently and I will be doing accuracy testing with it and then swap barrels with one from Green Mountain to see if accuracy improves or not.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Added a couple more .22LR rifles to the stable. Ruger Precision Rimfire & 2nd gen M&P 15-22. The RPR has the factory barrel installed currently and I will be doing accuracy testing with it and then swap barrels with one from Green Mountain to see if accuracy improves or not.

attachment.php

attachment.php
    How do you like the M&P 15-22? Those keep catching my eye.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

attachment.php

attachment.php

My RPR shot better the dirtier it got. Minimags did the best early on but as it got dirty, other brands did better. I think Ruger may have chambered them a little deeper than necessary. Curious to see how yours behaves.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    How do you like the M&P 15-22? Those keep catching my eye.
    This is my second one, the other is a first gen camo version and I love it. A perfect platform for people who love AR's like me and I've had my daughter training on it for years as well. I think the camo one has close to 5k rounds now with no major issues. It runs everything I've ever fed it and that probably includes 20-30 different brands over the years.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My RPR shot better the dirtier it got. Minimags did the best early on but as it got dirty, other brands did better. I think Ruger may have chambered them a little deeper than necessary. Curious to see how yours behaves.
    I will keep that in mind. I have some minimags to try also. If the factory barrel does well and the GM barrel doesn't improve the accuracy much, then I plan on selling the GM barrel off separately.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats T-DOGG. Some of the YouTube reviews I watched showed people getting some pretty amazing groups with low to midrange priced ammo with the RPR. Very interested to see what your results are.

Top Bottom